Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:31 am 

sometimes you just don't feel yourself and the little things you used to enjoy now bug you? am I all alone in this? and sex has become habit not wanting to do it but doing it because you love your boyfriend so much you don't want to deny him? I just feel sometimes i want some loving arms around me not sexual intentions and that is how i feel. can anyone relate?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:39 am 

I know how you feel. Like know that I am 26 weeks I cry all the time. I am real emotional. I went to my 9 year old Christmas play and I cried. Because I realized it is truely a blessing to be able to give birth to another human being. Oh and about the sex, I have not had sex in about 3 to 4 months because I am not in the mood for it. But it will get better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:34 pm 

I've had sex mabey 3 times during my whole pregnancy! I just don't want to either; I'd rather snuggle. And I think everyone gets mood swings. I cry at the smallest things and have been really bitchy and irratible throughout all of my pregnancy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 3:46 pm 

dont ever think your alone on this one. i feel like crying all the time for hte littlest things. also alot of things get on my nerves about my bf lately. its funny because now i notice this smell he emits but i never cared before but now it drives me crazy. when we go to sleep at night i cant stand it because i can smell him and its not even a bad smell its just something that irks me. i hate the smell i wish it went away. but i know its just me being sensitive about everything. dont worry mood swings are fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:09 pm 

my bf says that my moods have really changed me things that i liked before now i don't and he seems to think he can't make me happy but its him being here and supporting me that makes me happy. when he touches my stomach to feel brian kick and it feels great when we snuggle but its getting uncomfortable to go all the way --- it doesn't hurt just discomfort. and with christmas being around the corner stress was a big issue too. things have changed drastically in my life in the last 9 months. I am getting married in may the baby is due in march christmas valentines day my bf birthday babyshower wedding plans to prepare crazy life isn't it. but the baby kicks away without a care in the world smile thats what i love about children the innocence they carry until we teach them the wrong things.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:39 pm 

I know things can get crazy! Just try to take some time out for YOU every day! Soak in the bath, read a book, do things you enjoy that you wont have time to do when your baby arrives! I'm sorry your bf isnt very understanding or sympathetic... Them being guys I suppose it's hard for them to understand what we are going through! :wink: If sex is becoming too uncomfortable for you than just don't do it! If he can't understant it then too bad! You and the baby come FIRST! I hope things calm down for you or at least mabey after the weekend things will slow down a bit? I hope this helped! Good Luck and happy holidays!