Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Is heat bad???
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:32 am 

Okay so living in Germany these people don't beleive in AC when in the summer it gets up to the 100's and your apartment is cemment and so it traps the heat in ALL DAY!!! Anyways i was wondering if with the house being so hot if it had anything to do with headaches or anything. I got a really bad headache almost migraine at about 2 am or so and finally about 7 took some tylenol. If i lay down either with my head up or flat on the bed it hurts worse. So does anyone have any idea if the heat is causing this. I have no walk mine and someone elses dogs two times a day lately and i just get so hot after being outside for a couple minutes i just wanna pass out and when i get in it takes me forever to cool down with standing RIGHT infront of a fan! Okay i'll stop rambling i'm just tired of these headaches that have been going on the past couple days. Anyways thanks for any and all advice!! THANK YOU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:45 am 

Do you have any kind of ice packs? Try to keep cool and drink plenty of water. Ideally if you have the soft ice packs that wrap around your neck use those, other wise get a couple of hand towels evenly damp freeze them then lay around your neck and/or across face. Be sure to protect your skin with a thin cloth. Yes extreme heat can be the cause of your headaches. I hope you fell better, if not see your doctor. Blessings to Get Well Soon!