Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:52 pm 

I am only 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and I feel that the baby is going to take forever to get here. I know that I need to be patient but, every day takes forever. Don't get me wrong I am so excited. I am really happy about this.

Laura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:15 pm 

I know what you mean!! I remember when I was right about how far along you are now thinking oh my gosh, february is forever away, this is never going to come and now the last 3 months have flown by and I am almost half way done with my pregnancy. It will go by fast. It still feels like forever until my due date but I know if it goes as fast as the first half then it will be here before I know it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 2:22 pm 

I remebmer when I first found out I was just dying for things to happen..start changing. It takes time. Before you know it things will start changing. Enjoy this time and Congrats :) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:50 pm 

I know what you feel like. It seems like March 26 is a long time away. But enjoy your time. Because it will not be as long as it seems. Good Luck! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 6:13 pm 

I felt the same way you did when I was at that point in my pregnancy (and I found out at 4 weeks so I'd already known for what seemed like a long time). Once the 12th week came, it started flying by!!! Seriously! Before I knew it I was 16 weeks, then 20, then in my 3rd trimester. Now I have less than 5 weeks left. I'm telling you, hang in there it DOES get better!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 11:10 pm 

I found out I was pregnant and I was only like 2 or 3 days pregnant. I was suppose to have surgery to have a ovarian cyst removed and when they drew my blood they found out I was pregnant-- the urine test hadn't showed it. So believe me it seemed like it lasted forever! But, actually now that I look back it went by really fast! I promise if you wish it by you will regret it! Enjoy every day!! REST UP!!! A newborn takes A LOT OF YOUR TIME! I think this is the 2nd or 3rd time I've been able to get on the computer because I've been taking care of the baby and she is now a month old! My baby is really good at nights she only wakes up like once maybe twice... but it still takes ALL YOUR ENERGY!! So.... rest up and enjoy it! GOOD LUCK AND CONGRATS!