Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:24 pm 

Any time Alex gets any money for his birthday, Easter, etc. we just put it in his account. He also has a piggybank so anytime Jamie or I have change, a dollar or two dollars we just put it in his piggybank.
He's doing pretty good for a 2 year old.... :lol:
I wish my parents had done the same for me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 8:41 pm 

Mikey's piggy bank is full. Everytime he sees my grandnother he either gets 2 dollars or five dollars. And she sees him quite often. Also any holiday like birthdays; easter;christmas. Along with gifts my parents and my grandmother give both the kids bonds. So they will have that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:49 pm 

jenna103 wrote:
Oh speaking of Gina remember I mentioned she was put on that estrogen patch cause sex still hurt two years after the baby. She said it did the trick. No more pain. So it must have been that she was dry.

Hey Hey HEY!

None of that in here!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:01 pm 

Sorry steve. OKay we will do a new rule. Any info on girlie stuff like vaginas must be tagged in the subject so steve can shut his eyes. LOL!! How is that steve? You can't say we don't look out for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 11:01 pm 
Poor Steve, somehow the girlie stuff ALWAYS comes out. We shall try to be more careful :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:52 am 

How about we put a little * with the subject?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:13 pm 

Jake was sitting in his crib playing last night and he could reach the top of his crib rail so I decided to raise it to the highest position. I was putting laundry away and when I turned back around to check on him, he was standing up!! Yeah! It was the first time he ever pulled himself up into a standing position. He was so proud of himself, What a cutie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:15 pm 
Woo-hoo! That is sooo exciting :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:39 pm 

wow great job. that is something to brag about.
payton doesn't do it like that. She won't sit in her crib while i put laundry away but if she did and then wanted to stand up she would scream until i dropped the laundry and ran to her to get her standing. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:19 pm 

Jackson (8.5 months) today actually took some steps! We were in the living room and he pulled himself up on his walker (the kind you put them down into and their feet dangle so they can pull themselves around) and proceeded to hold on while taking three steps. He was remarkably steady. It was like he'd been doing it for weeks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:23 pm 
Woo-hoo! Steps!!! That is great!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:48 pm 

WOW congratualtions!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:51 pm 

I just had to post this. Alex said the cutest thing two days ago. I was sitting on his bed and he was playing, all of a sudden he said he wanted to take my picture. He knows where we keep our camera, so he went running into our bedroom to grab it. He insisted on taking the picture by himself. But of course, I wasn't about to let him use a $600 camera by himself!!!! :shock: So my hubby helped him hold it and he pressed the button.

I just thought it was so sweet that he would think of something like that. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:22 pm 

Oh that is so sweet. You have to post the picture when you get it back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 7:55 pm 

Two things to brag about today. Well, one from each baby.

PAYTON IS SITTING UP!!!! WOOOHOOO. I had her sitting up before and then real quick I went to grab the camera with her still in arms reach and she didn't tip over. She just watched me lunge for the camera as if she had been sitting from day one. It wasn't even like she sat for a minute or two then fell over. She sat for like a half hour. NOT IT MY ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Here's a funny little thing Mikey did. I had made a decision to start going to church with him on Sunday. So today was our first day he and I got up early and got all dressed up and went to church. He was excellent the whole time. He told me he likes the stores the man in the front reads. THat wasn't even the funny part. I'm sure there is a word for it but seeing it was my first time in church in a long time I am not sure what it is. But you know when you have to say "peace be with you." to the people around you. Well, it was time to do that. The church was not full and people were whispering peace be with you. Well, Mikey in this loud voice which of course echoed in a big chuch says "peace out brother." He got that from watching mTV cribs with my brother a few weeks ago. A guy was shutting his door after they showed his house and that's what he said. Everyone in the church looked at us. It was very funny