Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: JenBaby#1
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 7:55 pm 

Hey there,

This is AmyW. Don't know if you remember me or not. It's been a little while since I have been on here. My computer crashed and I just recently got it up and running. FINALLY!!!!:) Computers can be such a hassle! :roll: Anyways, I was wondering how you were doing?! How's the pregnancy going? Aren't you about 20 weeks? I can't remember exactually. I am 20 weeks and due Nov. 7th and can not wait!! We found out a couple weeks ago that we are having a BOY! It's really funny because we have a girls name all picked out and don't have a clue of any boy's names that dh and I like. Funny how that works out :P Dh really wanted a boy so he is SO excited! As am I. I just want a healthly baby. I hope everything is good with you. Have you picked out any names yet?

Amy W.

Post subject: Amy W
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:48 am 

Hey,

Yes I do remember you, I was wondering where you went! I'm 21 weeks(I was june 24th) and my edd is Nov.1. I found out I am having a girl. Her name is going to be Alexis Miranda.We'll call her Lexi. To me girl names are easier and before my ultrasound I couldn't find a boy name I liked. What are some names you have picked out? My pregnancy has gone well hopefully it will continue. I went to my drs appt yesterday. I found out next tues. I am having an ultrasound on my neck to see if there is anything on my thyroid. I'm hoping everything is ok. If it is something serious I hope it doesn't hurt Lexi. Anyways, How is your pregnancy? I read on one of your posts that u are having a baby boy! Congrats. When you went to your ultrasound did they tell you about how old the baby is and how much he weighs? They told me that she weighs 10 1/2 ounces(I was 19 weeks) and she was a little over 18 weeks. I just wanted to say congrats again and I hope everything is and will go well for you and your baby boy! :D