Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Just an mind easier
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:51 am 

I was wondering since I am now 25 weeks and found out 2 1/2 weeks ago, at that, but there has been a lot of movement since I found out and I was wondering beinging the far along does the movement minimize, I mean I still feel movement but not like much during the day, and a little more at night time, is this normal, I was reading on some of the guidelines of being this far a long that I should pick and hour and count to 10 movements and if it doesn't move all the 10 times then to drink orange juice and then wait for another hour and see then will it move 10 times if not then call the doctor, how many of you have followed the guidelines? i go for my 2nd ultrasound and sonogram tomorrow so maybe i can ask then but just wondered from mothers that have already been there please feel free to email me directly brandy.haman@pioneer-usa.com. Just more concerning that anything!!!Thanks for reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:57 pm 

Hi Brandy!

Yea Hannah moves alot at night and not much at all during the day. I haven't done any fetal kick counts or anything. There will be times that you will get worried that your baby isn't moving enough. EVERYONE does that! If you really don't remember your baby moving at all in a day then try jiggling your belly. You will probably feel some angry kicks :D ! If at any time you are really concerned then by all means go to the hospital and get checked! Thats what they are there for! Good luck!