Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:29 am 

Hey everybody its so good see that there's other moms here for me to relate to I thought that I was the only one pregnant in this world. Well let me tell you my life story. I'm in the Army as you can see. And i'm 19 1/2wks pregnant. Its ok. I mean Its kinda of hard dealing with my military carreer and the pregnacy. The hardest thing for me right now is wheather I should stay in the military or get out. I don't know. I'm 19 years old. And just got married october 4th. I'm just taking it one day at a time. My pregnacy is going ok so far. I don't know what i'm having yet, but can't wait to find out. Hey i'm just looking for a friend is anyone out there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:50 am 

we r all friends here, ur not alone :)

P.S i did 8 years in the military

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:36 am 

can you get out? or are you stuck in an enlistment? It is up to you. If you enjoy what you do then stay in. It is a hard life though with employments, etc. My brother in law is on his 3rd trip to Iraq and the military kind of has control over your life to an extent. We are all here for you. My name is Marianne and I am 23 and 23 weeks pregnant expecting a little girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:54 pm 

i'm a navy wife which is not as hard i know but it s right up there. luckly since i am pregnant they will not let my husband go out to sea. he just reenlisted but almost did not when we found out that we were expecting b/c he did not know if he wanted to raise our child in the military. we also just got married on oct. 4. im 18 and 8 weeks. are you and your husband both in the military??

our first due on my husbands b-day 05-24

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:02 pm 

Hi armymom! That's so wierd my little sis is in the army and pg too!! She's about as far as you are too! Where are you stationed right now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:36 am 

Hey, I'm an army wife and me and my Husband are over here in Germany right now. Congrats on your pregnancy. If you ever wanna talk im here. I was recently preggo and had a crappy outcome, so i can only offer so much help in the preggo department. I wish you the best luck on deciding weather to stay in or not. Please write if you even need anything.
Take Care
Tara