Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: just wanted to say hi
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:05 am 

well i hope everyone is well. i am almost 7 weeks pregnant and no morning sickness its kinda crazy. with my daughter who is now 15 i was sick for 3 months straight. my pregnancy is going well and the only thing wrong is my fiancee is on a vacation with his son. i am so lonely. he will be back in 3 days. this was planned last year that he would go so i can't complain but i miss him so much. do you think because i am not sick this might be a boy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:13 pm 

Hi,

Congrats on your pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my son I never had any morning sickness. My sister-in-law also had a boy and had no morning sickness........sooooo you just never know.
Do you plan on finding out the sex when you go for your 16/18 wk ultrasound?
The funny thing was that when I was pregnant everyone was telling me I was having a boy just by the way I carried and looked. When we found out after the ultrasound it was going to be a boy it was just like "I know" because that's what everyone was saying, even total strangers....weird, huh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:15 pm 

Hi,

I didn't have morning sickness and I started showing kinda early. Alot of people was saying I was going to have a boy. I found out I am having a girl. Its hard to tell because everyone carries different and not everyone has morning sickness. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:27 pm 

Hey! I had morning sickness till I was 14 weeks pregnant and I am having a little girl! My cousin had a little boy and had morning sickness during her pregnancy a lot! I really am not sure how that works... I still can't tell how people know what you're having by what you look like, either though! Either way... good luck! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:56 pm 

it was incredible sick all the time and carried her all over. this baby isn't showing anywhere but my front so far so i don't know and i don't know how many people have told me i am going to have twins. so we planned ahead with names we had to choose 2 extra names for a boy and for a girl. i don't know i think this pregnancy is much different then my first one . however that was 15 years ago and i am older and my body is different. so things are different all together. i am definitely going to find out the sex because i have so many people wanting to buy cloths and things for the baby or babies and its hard to do that without knowing . i kept my daughter a secret til she was born i wanted to be surprised this time i just want to be prepared lol . with everything going well in my life this baby is such an added plus to my happiness. my mom and both my sisters had uterine cancer by my age and couldn't have anymore children. i am very blessed by God above. this thanksgiving will be a very thankful day. i wish you all the best . my daughter being 15 has discovered boys and flaunting and i struggle with her sometimes but i am ready to do it all over again children are our future

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:19 am 

Hi There 33mom2b :D

First of all Congratulations on your pregnancy!!! How exciting!!! :lol:

With my first pregnancy I had terrible morning sickness right up until 15weeks. Also had TERRIBLE skin problems and managed to pick up a total of 15kg's in 36 weeks! I looked a state... any way ended up having a BOY!

Then with my second pregnancy (eight months later) I didn't have any morning sickness at all. My skin glowed and only picked up 10kg's in 38 weeks! I ended up having another BOY!

So no two pregnancies are the same and my story just goes to proove that :lol:

When I was pregnant the second time round my dh was Totally Convinced that I must be having a girl because the two pregnancies were so different. I was sure it was another boy though... (timing of the month and so on... :D )

Well, Keep us informed...

Love Lopke