Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Kandi
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:19 am 

I understand where ur coming from concerning peoples reactions concerning misscarrying. When I lost my baby at near on 8 weeks I was so sad and lost. Trying to find out why it happened and asking lots of questions and I found that many people when they found out that I was only 8 weeks pregnant thought that my grief was too much and that I should just move on. I had one person surprised at my grief because in her eyes my baby wasnt even a baby and I hadnt been pregnant that long. A misscarraige at any stage in the pregnancy is a loss and you need to grieve I am sorry for your loss and I dont think u ever get over the loss but u learn to deal with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:38 pm 

Hey Im sorry to hear you are surrounded by so many selfish people. I have a pretty good idea of what its like having a miscarriage. Though I didn't have a misscarraige I had my baby at 27 weeks(this last august) and he only lived for a week and people seem to think I didn't have time to bond with him so I should have moved on right away. But your right you'll always miss that baby but you learn to deal with it. Theirs days where its like I walk into baby central and just get so fusterated as to why everyone gets to have a baby and not myself.
I hope that one day you are blessed with another child that grows up to be old and healthy. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:56 am 

Dear Armywife, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I remember when I lost my baby and I was talking with my nana and she had lost her twin daughters one was stillborn and the other died a few hours after birth she said it took her a while to come to terms with there death and she will always remember them and they hold a special place in her heart and memories. As much as I believe that a misscarraige at any stage is heart wrenching to give birth abd to lose them must be awful. I have two children my misscarraige was in between them. When my son was born at 4 hours old he got sick and was taken to the scbu ur nicu and it turned out that he had meconium aspiration he survived but fir the week he was in there it was torture just not knowing, I hope that one day u will be blessed with anotha child. Take care.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:06 pm 

Armywife- I am so sorry to hear about you losing your baby this past August. I just miscarried New Year's weekend so I kind of know what you are going through, though it must have been a lot more difficult for you.

And to all those ignorant people out there.....from the moment of conception and you find out that you have a little life growing inside of you, you start to bond with that life no matter how many weeks you are into your pregnancy.

Armywife- I wish you all the best and hope that 2005 will be a much better year for you.

Take care,
Nicole