Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: kinda at a loss
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:20 pm 

hi all, i am a 23 year old girl from ohio that may be in need of some help over the next several months... i am a junior at ohio state and currently still live at home with my step dad and younger sister. i am not employed, i just go to school. well about a week and a half ago i found out i was pregnant and since my mom died in a car wreck about three years ago i don't have many women to talk to about these kinds of things. the father wanted me to have an abortion and i thought it over because i am totally pro choice. i decided to have it though cause i don't think my psyche is strong enough to deal with that for the rest of my life. right now i will be ten weeks on the 24th of march. i was just wanting to know exactly what to expect the next couple of weeks.. is it normal to not want to eat at all. everything i eat i guess makes it mad... so i was just looking for a few helpfull hints and suggestions....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 10:45 pm 

i know i didn't ask a whole lot of questions, but i was just trying to start to get to know people, and i was wondering why no one has spoken back to me? did i not say something right? i'm sorry if i used the wrong words or something with something..... :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:29 am 

This is a really slow board, don't feel bad that no one has responded!

It is completly normal to have an big appetite in your first trimester, or no appetite at all. I have no idea how I keep on my feet at the beginning of this pregnancy. I think I went days without eating, and what I did eat, came right back up :lol: It is even Ok to loose a little bit of weight in the first trimester, as long as you wern't underweight to begin with.

Have you seen a doctor?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:36 pm 

no i havne't went to a doctor yet but i have an appointment for the 4th so it is scheduled. they are a busy office... ihavne't been throwing up but it seems evertime i eat i am so miserable aftwards that i shouldn't but i know i should be if i can...blah...i have a little bit of extra weight hanging around so people toldme that i would be normal for me to to gain any but a few pounds for a long while still....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:41 pm 

I also could have stood to loose some weight before getting pregnant, and I ended up loosing weight in my first trimester. Don't worry- you'll catch up :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:54 am 
DELETED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:33 pm 

Hi...

I dont visit the board every day so i dont reply every day too. I am with my first pregnancy so i havent much experience and have many questions myself. But in my first trimester i was eating like crazy. I just couldnt stop. Was eating every 2 hours and if i dont eat i would feel like if i will faint. I couldnt eat every kind of food though. It happend several times to prepare something just to find that i cant eat it. So i did gain some weight which i lost in the begining of my second trimester when my big apetite left and i started eating like if i was not pregnant at all. Now at 21 weeks i notice again increase in my apetite and crivings for sweets. Also i seem to need to drink a lot of water too.