Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:36 am 

I started labor Friday night at 6:45 P.M. I was at my husband's mom and dad's house all weekend. My husband got sent home early from work Friday night. Then around 12:30 A.M. That night I went to the hospital. I was only 1 cm. And my crevix is very very soft the nurse said. They sent me home after an hour. Because I didn't change. Then Saturday night my contractions lasted 55-60 seconds and they were 12-13 mins apart. And they were really bad. Around mid night they stopped. Then Sunday when I was gettign ready for work they started again then. And right now I am getting them but they are not that strong. I go to the doctor on Wed. Should I have him induce me because I am due next Friday? My mother-n-law took me on walks, made me do some light house work, had me eat semi hot foods, and carry heavy things all weekend and none of that worked. My husband and I have been having alot more sex. And even that doesn't work. I have even tried walking up and down the stairs here at work and that hasn't worked. What should I do? She has dropped. The nurse could feel her head when I was at the hospital. i want to have her now. But nothing is working. Is this normal?