Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: little advice needed
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:16 am 

hi everyone. i hope your all well and pregnancys are going well..

im 23 weeks preganant now. i went for my scan last week and i have a very healthy and lively little boy inside me.. which im over the moon about.

the only thing is i feel so down in the dumps.. i have just started going back to work after about 5 weeks off as i just couldnt face work woth feeling so down. i only do 3 days a week at the moment but i cant manage the third day!! im of sick again today..

i have bad mood swings and can be really horrible to my partner even my dog darnt look at me somedays !!! im so sick of feel ing this way and i just cant seem to snap out of it.

any advise would be greatfully recieved.. Rowena xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:17 am 

I don't know what to tell you. I really haven't had bad mood swings. I would just say if you feel one coming on try and warn your husband or really work hard on changing it and not letting it take control.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:32 pm 

Hello Rowena!

I'll have to agree there again (great minds think alike right Marianne? lol)

There is really not much anyone can say...it comes with the territory. Sorry hun I know it sucks. Like Marianne said try to warn your hubby when you start to feel rotten. It's pretty normal at your stage to begin to feel really moody again. I've been a complete WITCH throughout my pregnancy, and my loved ones have had to deal with me! When I feel really moody I usually try to keep to myself, mabey do somthing that I enjoy. It helps to NOT be around anyone when you feel this way, that way no one is pissing you off and you arent biting anyone's head off either. Win-Win situation lol! Well good luck with everything!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 1:53 am 

I know how you feel!! Even my 3 yo is getting wary of my moods :o( it makes me feel so bad! I have started taking time outs anytime I want to cry or get upset! The poor kid has never really seen mommy crabby! I'm that person who will drive you nuts cause shes never crabby, UNLESS I am pregnant , then world watch out!
I even hate my cat right now. Can you guess why? Cause he's too cuddly! GRRR lol can you believe that?
Thank gods my kids aren't cats huh..LOL No really maybe its not that bad but I hate feeling cranky and I despise having no energy for the things I normally love to do!
I feel for you! Just remember , it will all be over soon and then you'll be normal again!!!!!!! I know I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!