Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Lyza
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:40 pm 

Sorry to hear of your dilima (not to make it sound like it's not a big deal). From past experience, I can somewhat relate to how you feel. When I finally tested, it did turn out negative, but I think it was because I misscarried (I was seventeen).
Regardless of your parents reaction, what is done is done, and although your probably scared, you fiancee sound like he's handling this well. You said He was being supportive, right? It's a normal reaction, but remember that what is now growing inside of you is so precious, and oneday you'll look back on your little maricle and wonder how you could ever live without Him/Her.
The bloating feeling is normal at the beginning. And if you get morningsickness, ginger tea and lemons helped alot. Hope you feel better soon.

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:21 pm 

Hello thanks so much for the reply. And he is being very supportive . :) He is being great and extra nice all that which I cant complain ;) . Do you know how long the bloating feeling last. Its really getting to me is there anything I can do to help it out. I'm going to take another test tomorrow and then if its positive I am going to go set up an appointment to the doc's my Fiance will take me. IM just nervous for all that's to come. And IM very sure that I will look back on this and wonder how it is that I could live without the baby. And how much it will mean to us. I know the it will be hard but worth it . And its great to have support in here and with him :) Thanks a lot .

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 10:49 am 

I only felt bloated the first couple of weeks. There is always a little of pressure, just because your body is doing things it has never done, and streching muscles it has never streched before. But you will probably feel better once your stress level goes down a bit. Just try to relax as much as possible, it will be better for all three of you. Hope you feel better soon. :wink: