Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:23 pm 

WOW... we all agreed??? Pretty amazing!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:03 pm 

Yup, my kids the same too.. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:34 pm 
first, thank you all for your replies :) ive found that she has 2 long sleep periods during the day and a bunch of short ones, its kinda nice.

second, she fell asleep ON HER BACK!! she hasnt fallen asleep on her back in a long long long long time! too bad i didnt get her in her jammies first... oh well, i covered her up, she should be fine, plus, its only 8:30 she will prolly wake up to finish her bottle before she goes for the night

look...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:21 pm 

When Mikey used to sleep with his hands like that he was out. There was no waking him. Did she get up for her bottle?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:38 pm 
its 10:41 and she hasnt budged

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:50 pm 
wow! Thats great! The one time Lily fell asleep on her back it lastes like 30 minutes and she was up screaming!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:35 am 

Did she ever get up Melisa?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:17 am 
up at 2:30 for a few ounces, then abck to sleep

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:39 pm 

Oh good. She made me nervous sleeping in the robe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:30 pm 
she made me a little nervous too.. but like they say, dont wake a sleeping baby.. i was up till she got up for her bottle.. ive become re-obsessed with the sims 2, and since i cant do much because of surgery recovery, when i get a chance, im playing it :) after she got up for her bottle, i slipped her onsie on her and put her back to bed :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:43 pm 
Oh! I am so jealous! I loved playing Sims and I was so excited for Sims 2 to come out last summer then they kept pushing the release date and it came out just as Lily was born. I have not even bothered to get it because I don't have the time :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:10 pm 
omg i love it!! after playing the sims for 2 years, and then getting the sims 2, i wondered how i ever enjoyed the sims.. lmao.. my dad ordered it off of ebay for me... on xmas eve, it arrived at our house the day i went into labor... didnt get to play it till kenzi was like 2 weeks old.. and then had to quit while we got ready to move and my mom moved back in with us, so it was a biggo mess.. lol... i tell ya what, having a baby and getting the sims 2 in the mail totally my day on jan 11th!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:17 pm 
OMG how do you have time to play it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:37 pm 

Okay i Have no idea what a sims is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:54 pm 
well krissi, i always have it running in the background on my computer (yes im a computer nerd!! lmao) and whenever kenzi is asleep, and i have nothing to do, i get on and play.. plus, the past 4 nights, kenzi has been going to bed around 7:30-8:30 ish, and is usually out for the night, so after she goes to bed, i clean up the house and load the dishwasher and then hop on my computer and play away... im usually up till midnight or so...

last night kenzi was in bed at 9.. and slept till 7, i was up b4 her, then she woke up, got a clean diaper, smiled some and played around and then fell asleep on grampa.. without a bottle, was out till 9:45, then got up and wanted her bottle NOW!! lmao!

jenna~ the sims is a game where you create a family, get them jobs, live thier life, like you tell em to go to the bathroom, eat dinner, sleep, shower, and you have them communicate with other sims... you basically create a family and then control theier every move... it is realll fun, specially if you have a good imagination.. right now on the sims 2 i have me and i adopted a daughter because im pursueing a knowledgeable life and have no hubby, (money cheats are nice) and i just recently had a birthday party for her because she greww from a child to a teenager, and now my teenager has a romance seeking thing, so she is meeting guys and this and that, and her mother has a job as a medical technician o some sort.. its so fun, if you were closer id invite ya over and show ya.. ill have to take some screen shots for you :):)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next