Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:20 pm 

It's better to have a second opinion and it still be nothing rather than your doctor not knowing and it being something! (If that makes sense?!?!)

Meka crawled a little today and she actually went forward! Also, she said "Da-da" this morning! I have no idea why... I think it is because she is totally spoiled... but she WILL NOT hold her own bottle! I put it in her mouth and then put her little hands on it but she jerks them away quickly and looks at me... Like do it for me mommy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:42 pm 

I am shocked cause PAyton who only gets a bottle on the rare occassion I am not around does hold it. She's been doing that for a month. I thought I heard Momma today but wasn't sure so I tried not to get too excited. I was waving to her today and you saw that she tried to do it. She would look at her hand and the little fingers moved as if she was trying to get them to move. It was so cute.
I totally trust her doctor and I like him alot. Mikey has no other symptoms and the rash isn't even bothering him. The doctor said if it's chicken pox it's too early to tell cause the watery stuff isn't oozing from them yet. He could also get this very small case of the pox cause he had the shot. He also said it could be an allergic reaction to something but I mentioned we did nothing different. No new foods, or soaps or detergents. HE said it could be something in the air. He just wants to watch it. I am good with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:54 pm 
I have been trying to get her to hold the bottle for like amonth now, but why hold it when mamma will hold it for me. Finally today I started making her hold it with me and if she took her hands off I would let it go. I think she got the message :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:19 pm 

Boy you are tough. LOL!! DOn't share tacos and if the kid doesn't hold her bottle she's out of luck. LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:22 pm 
Thats right! Gotta crack that whip! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:42 pm 

My little guy pulled himself up today but he doesn't realize he has to hold on so then he crash lands. Thank goodness it doesn't phase him to much yet, except when he hits his head on something besides the floor. He's still not totally crawling but he can get anywhere he wants(I have no rest now & sissy has no safety). He crawls a few steps goes down, gets back up crawls a few more & continues this way or just inches along like a catepillar. My dd NEVER held her own bottle and my son has yet to do it. However if he's getting fussy and sees his pacie he will get it & put it in his mouth so I think it's time to limit it to bed times before he gets to attached.
Way to go on the crawling Tameka and talking. My guy doesn't do that either. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:26 am 

Hannah kind of surprised me tonight. Mrs. Steve was over at a friend's house so I was putting the kids down solo. I wanted to put Jackson down first, so I asked Hannah to play quietly until I was done, and not disturb us in Jack's room. Mrs. Steve said something similar before she left. While I was giving him a bottle, she opened and shut his door 4-5 times .. loudly. Once when she did it, I gently said, "Hannah..." and she started backtalking me. She said, "I DON'T WANT YOU TO SAY THAT TO ME!" When she did it again, I flung open the door and told her that I was not happy that she wasn't listening to me, and that she needed to play quietly until I was done, or else she'd be in big, big trouble. She left us alone from then on.

When I came out, I took her into the bathroom to brush her teeth. While she was drinking some water, she said she didn't like it when I yelled at her. I told her I yelled because she wasn't listening to me and her mother. Then, she surprised me a bit, saying, "I'm sorry I didn't listen." That's the first time she's ever apologized without being prompted.

She's a feisty thing, but I guess she's growing up little by little.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:19 am 

Awh doesn't it just warm your heart when they do stuff like that?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:04 pm 
Lily pulled herself up to standing today!!! Ofcourse the camera was out of reach and by the time I could get it all she would do was stay on her knees. Oh well, it will happen again. I got a picture of her on her knees :) It is on her website :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:47 pm 

Krissimace wrote:
Lily pulled herself up to standing today!!! Ofcourse the camera was out of reach and by the time I could get it all she would do was stay on her knees. Oh well, it will happen again. I got a picture of her on her knees :) It is on her website :)

It may never happen again, and you missed it.

You're an awful mother ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:26 pm 

Aaaahhhh Steve!!!! No ticker, no woman talk and now you are stirring things up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:59 pm 

jenna103 wrote:
Aaaahhhh Steve!!!! No ticker, no woman talk and now you are stirring things up.

Sometimes you have to rock the boat, even if it's only for the sake of your own fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:20 pm 

THere's a lot of women in here............and just one steve. Sure you want to do that? It could get ugly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:14 pm 

jenna103 wrote:
THere's a lot of women in here............and just one steve. Sure you want to do that? It could get ugly.

You forget that the moderator is ... a man!

Mwaaahahahahaha!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:19 am 

Ohhhh so you two are in kahoots. Okay now it's all becoming clearer. But remember there is enough of us where we can take him too.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next