Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:02 pm 
Well my baby is growing up to fast! :( We had to officially lower the crib today. Ohhhh..there goes my back. :? To much standing up when we awake from her naps. I am to paranoid she is going to fall out :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:08 pm 

Hailey just started the rice cereal. She really seems to like it, when I first tryed the other night I was expecting for it to be all over her face and spitting it out but she actually was laughing every time the spoon went to her mouth. It is soo cute!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:48 pm 

Lily needs to slow down. She is growing too fast. Payton is in the same place I put her, maybe she wiggles down a little but that's about it. I can't believe how well Lilly is doing.
Payton was dancing today. She was sitting on the floor and Mikey was singing and she start bopping up and down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:09 pm 
Well I tell her to slow down everyday and she does not seem to want to listen! At least she is helping me take off the pouds by chasing her around! Her new thing is hard floors. She heads straight for the tile and starts banging. I turn my back for one sec and she is already to the tile and I am just to afraid ofa spill and head crack on the tile. She has that crawling down to perfection now and boy can she move fast!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:41 am 

Hi all.. Well.. I think its great to have some place to brag.. as someone said.. Not many people like to hear you brag about your children. My daughter has started.. "talking" errrr.. complaining.. ok.. so its a bit of both. She'll be 4 months old on the 24th. We have survived the first 3 months of colic.. and well.. we still are going strong.. with the colic still hanging on for the ride. :( Erin has started giggling as well..

She has been sleeping better, now at 4-6 hours at a time.. sometimes less, sometimes more. We are watching with concern as well as eagerness for her first roll over. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:11 pm 
Isn't that 3 month mark the best! It's like you get a whole new baby :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:00 pm 

Well, just wanted to pop on here and brag a little. We took the kids to the circus today. I have to admit I was a little nervous taking Payton. I must say she was wonderful. Both kids were. They both sat through the whole circus, towards the end payton got tired so I just nursed and she fell asleep. Then we all went to dinner and they were great. I was so nervous this morning about how they would be, well more Payton :oops: and she was great.
On the way home I asked Mikey is he had a good day or a great day, it's a new thing we do every day. So he said he had a great day. I asked him what made it so great and he said that saw grampy and went to the circus. I thought that was great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:24 pm 
I can't wait to do things like that with Lily! Sounds like you had a great day!! Did you take any pictures??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:12 pm 

Well, Lily isn't much younger then Payton. She might like the circus. There was constant movement so PAyton was entertained. I was shocked when they shot the people out of the cannon she didn't freak. Not a thing fazed her.
No, no pictures. :cry: Now don't you make me feel guilty. LOL!! I am telling you I was so overwhlemed and nervous this morning about how she would be I didn't even think about it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:59 am 

Jake officially started crawling (the "right" way) yesterday! yeah! (and OH NO!) He doesn't have to roll across the room anymore!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:08 pm 

We're still working on potty training with Hannah. She's now wearing the padded panties all morning long. She still isn't good about telling us that she has to go, but now she at least knows immediately when she's GONE. Seems like a good first step. Nothing's easy with this one!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:02 pm 

Justin now says Mama and Dada with meaning. He seems to say mama more when he is tierd or when he bangs his head or something and Dada when he is playing with Daddy. Why do Dad's get all the fun stuff? ha ha.

Jake is crawling huh... that is great! I am jealous. Still no crawling attempts here but he has gotten really good at rolling to where he wants to go. He also stands better now but will not take a step, even if prompted. Instead, he bounces up and down, I think because of the Jumperoo. Ha ha. It has really helped to strengthen his legs though b/c he stands by himself holding onto furniture now for like a minute!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:29 pm 
mykenzi got up on her hands and knees today, completely. and she was looking around and babbling, and then i guess her arms gave out or her chunky butt got too heavy, but she nose dived into the floor, and then stuck her lip out and pouted :( lol it was cuuuuute!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:16 pm 
I had the camera ready today! Look at Lily's website :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:20 pm 
woooooohoooooooooooo lily!!!!! she is so adorable on those!!! *does happy dance for lily* good luck momma ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next