Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:56 pm 
well mom took a bunch of pix while i was in the hospital, so today i got some time and i updated her page, :):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:39 pm 

Wow Justin and Lily are really doing great. That is wonderful. Although Lily is going to keep you hopping

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:41 pm 

Those pictures are great Melisa. She is so cute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:08 pm 
Such cute pictures Melisa! Your links at the bottom of the page are not working though :( I went to look at the other pictures and it said the link was not working. Did you take the pictures away?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:10 pm 
hmmm i can click on them... what does it say when u try? do i have to do anything special to make them available. i made the albums and added the pix,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:12 pm 
This is the message it gives me:

Album Not Found

The link you are using is no longer valid. If this link was sent to you in an email and you would like to view the photos, you will need to contact the album owner and have them share the album using Ofoto's share feature.

If the link was to your own album and you would like to link your album from a personal web site or create a custom email message, please follow these instructions:

Share the album with yourself, from the "Share Photos" tab, with your own email address in the "To" field.
After you receive the share email, copy the URL, or web address, included at the bottom of the email.
This web address can be sent to friends or family with a custom email message, or you can use it to add to your personal web site.

If you continue to receive this error, please contact Ofoto Customer Service

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:13 pm 
ok hang on ill give it a go

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:16 pm 
i think it should work now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:22 pm 
yup, they are there now. Going to go look :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:23 pm 
have fun :):) there is alot to look at :):):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:24 pm 

146 pictures in just her second month of life??? LOL!! THat poor baby is probably seeing flashes of light all day long. LOL!! You are too funny. I love them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:26 pm 
And I thought i took alot of pictures!!! I love the one of her arm hanging out of the crib! I have one like that with Lily's leg hanging out :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:31 pm 

I see I'm not going to get mother if the year if I don't start taking more pictures. Tomorrow I am stocking up on film and batteries so both cameras and loaded.
Oh I have to tell you what Mikey said tonight. Mike gave him his snack while I was putting payton to bed. So a little while later I put Mikey to bed and read him his story and then we were laying on his bed talking. So I asked him what he had for snack and he said the numbered candy. I had no idea what he was talking about. So I asked a few more questions. Finally he said the candy with the number 3 on it. He had m&m's. He must have looked at it sidewards and thought it was a 3. I thought that was funny. I couldn't believe too he noticed there was something on the little candy too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:38 pm 
awww lol thats so cute! mikey is a little intellegent little thing isnt he?

lol see the nice thing about digi cams... no flash ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:40 pm 
That is sooo cute. He is such a smart little boy, first the song now the numbers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next