Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:46 am 
Okay, as per request from Steve :D I have made a new thread for bragging and milestones. I made it monthly because the year one will just get to long and like Steve said, get lost in the mix. So brag away! Let use know what new things your liyttle ones are doing this month!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:14 am 

Hannah threw her first 100% bonafide full blown tantrum last night. She missed her nap for the third day in a row, and I suspect that was the major cause of it. I was sitting with her while she took a bath, and said it was time for her to get out. She wanted mommy to get her out (she's VERY into mommy these days, which kind of hurts my feelings a bit) and I said mommy was putting Jackson to sleep and that it was time to get out. This set her off and she completely flipped out .. flailing her arms and screaming at the top of her lungs. NOT pretty.

I guess that's not really the kind of milestone we were looking for, is it? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:00 am 

DadSteve wrote:
I guess that's not really the kind of milestone we were looking for, is it? :D

Ha ha! Mine has quite a bit of a temper too... guess that is the Italian in him! Lol.

Lets see, brag about our kids. Justin is now sitting up on his own pretty well (although I still have to watch b/c when he is tired, he will still throw himself back). He is standing better now too. Oh, and he is a great eater! We have started to expand some of the flavors in stage 2, the other day he had chicken noodle dinner and LOVED it! Still no crawling attempts or any teeth yet though... we'll get there!

This is a nice idea for a thread because I always feel like I am one of those "bragging" moms when I talk about my kid to other people. It is so hard b/c he is my life but not everyone wants to hear about him, especially people w/o kids!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:04 am 
Well brag away!!! We all love to hear the bragging cause we all like to brag ourselves!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:55 pm 

WELL, Hannah is learning to latch on to my breasts finally, she is starting to smile more often, she weighed 10lbs 10oz yesterday at her doctor's appointment AND.....

She is one month old twomorrow! YAY! :D

(yea I know, there's not much you can say about a 1 month old LOL!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:58 pm 

Hannah's Mommy wrote:
(yea I know, there's not much you can say about a 1 month old LOL!)

That was a lot to say about a one month old... she sounds like she is doing great! She seems to be gaining weight good and smiling is the best! Congrats to Hannah on her 1 month milestones!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:43 pm 

Thanks!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:28 pm 

Well, Payton is eating more from the table. Actually everything we eat she tastes and has pretty much liked everything. She did get in the crawling position yesterday. That was a good sign.
Actually I guess this would be the thread I ask a question about Mikey. It's a legitamate question but I don't want to saound like I am bragging. When I took Mikey to the doctor last month the doctor had mentioned how smart he is. He really does things well. Like speaking and puzzles and stuff like that. The doctor mentioned he could give me a referral to have him tested. Something my husband had mentioned a few times. I really don't want to. My husband and I discussed it and then dropped it but he's bringing it up again. We went to lunch today and he mentioned it. I really don't see the point of having him tested. I would hate to put any pressure on him. My husband feels if he is very smart maybe we need to challenge him more. HE said it wouldn't matter either way what the testing shows but if he is really smart then we should help him develop that. any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:11 pm 
hey krissi!! i see teeth!!:):):) yay lily!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:21 pm 

Ohhh look at her teeth. She looks like such a big girl.
I should really work on a web page. Is it hard to do girls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:24 pm 
If you use babiesonline.com it is simple as pie! Even I was able to figure it out!!

Post subject: Web page
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:39 pm 

Okay I am working on Payton's web page. Qucik question to you girls who did it. For web page access what did you put? Public, name search or password protect? What does this all mean?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:42 pm 
public it will come up to anyone, name search it only comes up if people look for it, paswd means u need a password to access it.. mine is public

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:04 am 

Hayden finally can roll over both ways! I was so excited to see him roll over!

I brought him outside yesterday and he had this cute Fisherman's hat on.. apparently he didn't like it too much because he kept on taking it off! He's lift it off and just hold it in his hands.. very cute!

He's playing with his own feet now too.. I love him so much!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:02 pm 

Wow he can roll both ways. That's great. Payton can't go from back to belly yet. She did start feeding herself those little veggie puffs today.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next