Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Me too!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:08 am 

Hey I haven't posted for a few weeks now, but its because i've been in the hospital. First off as some might recall I was due NOvember 7th with my first but the baby wasn't getting enough food or blood or really anything and was born MOnday the 9th at 1:35am by emergency C-section. He weighed 15.6 ounces just barly under a pound. Hes doing really good under the circumstances. He has a long ways to go but he'll be okay. Anyways I was wondering if any of you had a REALLY premmie early baby and how things worked out. Did your baby have any problems or anything. I'm just courious if I should start expecting the worst or keep myself possitive that hes gonna be perfect without any problems. Thanks for any adivce anyone might have.
Tara

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 1:10 pm 

my prayers are with you and your family. i had a friend in high school that her little brother was born 4 months premature and the only thing he had difficulty with was he was a little slow at first with walking and he was a little smaller than most little boys his age at that time, but all and all he is perfect. Don't expect the worst. Keep your head up and a smile on your face, i know that's easier said than done. Best of Luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:26 pm 

Not to scare you but it will probably be a roller coaster ride with him being this early and that small. He will have good days and bad days. He will probably be in NICU for awhile. The only advice I have is to stay positive. Visit him often and talk and sing to him. A really good message board for prematurity is www.prematurelyyours.com . Everyone on the board has a preemie or is related to a preemie. They will gladly tell their stories and what to expect. My dd was only 6wks early so she didn't have many issues except temp control and feeding so I can't offer too much info. Your little one will be in my thoughts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:17 pm 

I just wanted to let you know that you will be in my prayers and God Bless You and your family! Sorry I don't have any good advice or knowledge on the subject! Keep faith and believe in your baby and when you are around him... make sure you let him "feel the vibes from your body" that everything will be okay and make sure he knows you're there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 6:25 am 

I hope everything goes good with ur baby and i wish u all the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:40 pm 

I hope you and your lil one are doing well :) you will both be in my T&P!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:43 pm 

I wish you and your baby the best of luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:32 pm 

I'm praying for you and your baby!! Keep us posted!!! We're all thinking of you and praying for you!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:46 am 

heyllo, thank you all for the support and prayers. My little boy joined GOD and the other babies yesterday (monday) at 3:55 am. HE was just a week old. As hard as this is i'm glad hes been taken home and hes no longer in pain and being pumped with meds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:27 am 

i am very sorry about ur boy its a terriable thing to happen and i wish u all the best in the future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:01 pm 

You and your family are in my prayers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:39 pm 

Armywife wrote:
heyllo, thank you all for the support and prayers. My little boy joined GOD and the other babies yesterday (monday) at 3:55 am. HE was just a week old. As hard as this is i'm glad hes been taken home and hes no longer in pain and being pumped with meds.

:( :( OH NO!!! :( Im so sorry this happened to you, your right he has been taken home and is no longer struggling. Im so sorry, you will all be in my Toughts and prayers.

Post subject: wow
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:13 am 

all i have to say, is goodluck...my prayers are with you and keep all of us posted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:27 pm 

I just wanted to tell you that you and your family will be in my prayers! God bless you! Keep up your faith! Remember... he's with God and is in much better shape than struggling here on Earth! Remember... we are always here for you if you need to talk!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:42 pm 

hi i just wanted to let you know that my heart goes out to you and your family. i have never been in you situation so i could not begin to give advice... just know that God is in control. you are definatly in my thoughts and prayers. God bless and keep you and your precious baby.