Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:51 am 
Hi Hannah's Mommy. Hope you are doing fine. I went thro ur post abt strech marks - in parenting group. Though i dont have first hand experience, my mom and cousins told me that Castor Oil will be of lot of help. I believe it works, bcos my mummy darling hardly has a mark.

Cheers
KiSha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:23 pm 

Really? so rubbing castor oil on them might help? Hmm I'll keep that in mind too! Thanks hun!

Yes I'm doing well, thanks. Just anxious to get this show on the road :D Any day now! I'll be sure to let everyone on here know when it happens and show you all lots of pictures!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:05 am 
Oh ya. We are awaiting her photos. Good Luck for you both.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:41 pm 

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:34 pm 
hannahs mommy!!!!!

are u still a preggo mommy?? or did ya get lucky and have your itty bitty baby??? please let us know ASAP.. and if ya still toting her around in your belly, then let us know how your doc appointment was :):):):) hope to hear from you soon...:):)

Melisa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:18 pm 

Melisa-

Hello!! Well she's STILL in there! But the doc appt went well. She checked me (which was QUITE unpleasant, might I add!) And said that my cervix is anterior and 70% effaced, sooooo... ANY TIME NOW! Woohoo! About frickin time! She didn't mention if I was at all dialated but she said that she could almost fit her finger in my cervix so I'm assuming that I am at least a bit!

I'll keep you all posted!

How is Mykenzi doing?

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:55 pm 
she is doing well... we have had a couple sleepless nights the past few nights, and im still trying to figure out what is going on. but she seems to be in very good spirits today, and she had a tub bath, and went shopping with me, so maybe tonight will be a good night and ill get a little bit of sleep. i bought her a valentines day dress today, it is red velvet with little silk bottoms to go under it. and she got a crib mirror too! :):)

glad to hear about the doc appointment... ill send dialation vibes your way ;-) when my doc checked me and she got a finger in, i was at 1... sooooooo gooooooooooooooood luuuuuuck!!! :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:56 pm 
oh and i forgot to tell ya... for me, it always hurt a bit when they checked me at the doc, but wheni got to the hospital and they checked me there, i didnt even feel it... so hopefully itll be better for ya then ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:27 am 

Hey hun!

I'm glad she was feeling better today! I can't wait to go out shopping and stuff with Hannah! I'm gonna get her some cute valentines stuff too! The dress you got sounds adorable!

So I guess I'm almost 1cm then huh? I'm so excited! I just can't wait anymore! ARRGG! Yea I hope it dosn't hurt as much next time either! Ugh! I HATE having all these ppl stick their hands THERE! It's gross! LOL!

Talk to ya soon! Hopefully to tell you that I've had her!

Kayla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:24 am 
Hannah's Mommy, Good luck once again for you both

Cheers
Kisha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:50 pm 

Hey,
I forgot to warn you about how it's uncomfortable to be check, the first time was the worst for me and then the next 2 times weren't as bad but were still uncomfortable. That is cool that you are 70% effaced. Sounds like you are a 1/2 cm to 1cm if she can almost fit her finger. They told me I was 1/2 cm when she could fit her fingertip in and then the next appt I was 1cm. I go for an ultrasound today to see how big this girl is and if she is big they might induce me at the end of the week (probably friday). Did you doc say how long she was going to let you go before she would induce? My doc said one week over! I am getting so anxious as I bet you are. Our little girls might be born within a few days of each other, who knows!! That would be cool. Hope everything happens soon for you!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:02 pm 
The pain of getting your cervix check will be the last thing you think about when you are in the delivery room. I welcomed them checking me because then I could know if it was almost over!And ofcourse by that point I would have let just about anyone check me if they were gonna tell me I was 10 cm and ready to push. Thank goodness for epidurals! I am excited you both of you and can't wait to see the pictures! Anyday now :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:03 pm 
Kayla,
krissi was right, the last thingyou will think about in the delivery room is being checked, youll be so excited about meeting your little girl soon, and youll be having contractions and this and that, you probably wont even feel them check you. Im so excited for you and marianne, it gives me goose bumps to think that you both will be delivering, cuz i remember my expereience!! good luck again to you both!!! :):) cant wait to see pics!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:10 pm 
i took a pic with mykenzi in her new dress, and one of her in the tub, lol, if ya wanna see em, click on the link in my sig. :):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:20 pm 
What a cutie!!