Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: mothers day/fathers day
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:53 pm 
i know its a little ways away, but why not start a thread now!

for my mom for mothers day, me and my sister are taking our children to have a professional pic taken with all the kids, then one of jsut me and my sis, then one of me, my sis and our kids all together.

for fathers day, im surprising my dad and taking him to get a professional pic taken with me, him and mykenzi... i am my dads only child, (me and sis have diff dads) and i know it sounds goofy, but i was thinking it be neat, cuz im his first born and she is my first born!

im so excited!

so... the topic of discussion, what are your plans for fathers day and mothers day, any wishes you may have, and big plans you need help planning?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:38 pm 
Hmmmm....on Mothers day I will be on a plane coming home from my inlaws in Tampa so I don't have much else planned for that day :(

Haven't thought far enough ahead to Fathers day :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:44 pm 

For my Mom and my sister I might drive out to see her, they live near Champaign Illinois. Becauase I am limited on funds I will have to look into what to do for them. My niece is coming home in 28 days so I plan on taking her, my other niece, my stepdaughter and my daughter for pictures. So that could definately be a nice gift. It's the first time my first niece will take pictures with my first daughter. And then I can take those pics and also give to sister in law for gift. Her daughter with my brothers only girl. For Fathers Day I might find my father if I can, due to some water(floods) under bridge we haven't seen him in years. I know I will surprise Brieanna's daddy with something from her, her older sister and myself. Cause he is the best daddy in the world to them. Thanks you got my mind going now on what I will be doing.
Hey Melisa where do you plan on going to get professional pics done at?
I go to Kiddie Kandids, I love them.. By the way I love your little ones newest pic, she has so much character for being so little. LOL She is darling!!!!

Melissa

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/brie04/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:56 pm 
:D :D :D thank you, yeah, she has quite the personality! we will probably go to sears to get them done, im not sure yet, i have to talk to my sister more in depth about itk and then pick a place :):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:12 pm 

OH gosh I haven't thought that far ahead. When is it? I have to get passed easter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:08 pm 
aww crap! i forgot about easter!!!! :oops: whats everyones easter plans? my sis and her hubby r planning a easter egg hunt for the family, but i doubt ill b going cuz its a week after my surgery and i dunno how ill b feeling, so ill prolly just spend easter at home with kenzi

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 8:34 am 

We are having the whole family here for dinner. My mom, aunt and uncle, and cousin are coming after dinner cause they are just getting back from italy. Everyone else will be here at 2 for the easter egg hunt. I know I am making stuffed shells and lemon chicken just don't know what else

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:54 pm 

My husband told me he wanted one of those bikes with the seat on the back from Justin for Father's Day. I am totally gonna have to get him it! How cute is that? I can still remember when he used to buy beer bongs in college... man, how time has changed!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 1:24 pm 

My husband got that last year for father's day. I would love one too. But we are putting in another garden so I know my husband is giving me gift certificates to get flowers. Plus I bought a lot of little stuff for the garden. A little fountain and stuff like that. My mom was here yesterday and spent the day with Payton while I took Mikey to school and then went grocery shopping. She said Mike should build me a memorial cause payton is a handful with me. She was good for mom. Tallulla actually went in the swing while my mother did laundry. Wasn't I just telling you guys the other day I took the swing back out to give it another try and she hated it. Well, she swung away while mom did allllllll the laundry. Ugh!!! But one thing payton REFUSED yesterday for mom was a bottle. She waited until I came home. There goes my weekend trip upstate until she is 18. LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 2:27 pm 
lol dont worry jenna, if she gets hungry enough, she will evntually eat :):):)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:10 pm 

I don't know when she has something in her head there's no switching her. USually she will nurse two times during the day. So she held out two feedings. That's pretty good for a six month old.