Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:36 am 

hi , im 6months preg and my bump isnt very big, should i be worried about this? :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:24 pm 

Don't worry about it at all. I am almost 7 months pregnant and I have only gained about 12-13 pounds. Every Doctors appointment I have gone to has gone well. The Doctor says that I am progressing perfectly. If your Doctor hasn't said anything to you, than I wouldn't worry.

Just be happy you can still fit into most of your old clothes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:38 pm 

hi , thank u :) its just im worrying alot bout this pregnancy as its my 1st and i found out pretty late so i didnt have a chance really to eat wot i shud be eating and stuff at the start, i used to go out wit my friends clubin alot and drinkin when i was out not knowin i was pregnant and ive read that alcohol can affect the babies growth, am i worryin to much?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:45 pm 

Have you gone in for you BIG ultrasound yet? The one where they check to make sure that the baby is okay, and all the vital organs are there and working, or will? Usually that happens around 5 months or so. If that went well, you should be fine.

I found out at 4 weeks that I was pregnant. (Unplanned, also my first) I eat like a cow. (McDonalds and TacoBell everyday) and I am just not gaining weight. Some people have faster metabolisms than other people. Consider yourself lucky. You will be all baby. LOL You should be fine. Just keep eating healthy now, and taking a vitamin of some sort. And, like I said before, as long as your doctor hasn't mentioned anything to you, you should be fine.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:57 pm 

I was almost 7 months pregnant with my son when I finally started showing. Some babies just sit low and back. I heard that how you are showing depends on what you are having but it's not true. Everyone told me oh it's a girl because of how you are showing and were shocked when it was a boy. Don't stress to much. If your doctor is not overly concerned you should be okay.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:23 am 

A baby gettting big, is not solely based on eating a lot, and growing fast.

You have to look at the genetics and biology of both you and your partner.

I was at a birth a few days ago, where a mother was having her fifth child. The four children she had previously were over 9 lbs!! This child weighed just under 7lbs. She had put on weight etc, however, the father of this child was not the father of the other children. So his genetic makeup produced a much smaller child.

Just enjoy your pregnancy, and you will see how fast you develop. It all about loving yourself, pampering yourself.

YOU ARE YOUR BABY'S ENVIRONMENT. Look good, feel good, eat good, and you will have a good size baby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:52 pm 

I hope I will have your "proublem". I would love for my belly not to show! This one girl I know was at the beach the week before she gave birth and no one knew she was pregnant! She had a perfectly healthy little baby girl!

Post subject: reply to small bump
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 12:38 pm 

I wouldn't worry because everyone carries diifferent.If your gaining right by your doctor and everything is ok don't worry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 4:06 pm 

hi thanx for advice, bt ive since seen my midwife and everything is great, infact my bump is quite a size now, im due exactly a month today, im so excited/nervous, i really want her to come now bt the house isnt finished being decorated yet hehe
take care all you moms to be, xxxx