Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: need help plzzzzzzz!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 7:23 am 

my boy friend recently said he didnt want the baby but i said i was keeping it so now he's sayin he wants it but he wants me 2 move back 2 the city so he can be with me and the baby but i have a life right now up where i am i still wanna finish school and i will be able 2 if i stay here but he saids if i dont move hes gonna leave i really want my baby 2 have a father but i wanna finish school so after i have my baby i can get a good job so my baby can have nothing but the best plzzz help me i dont no wat 2 do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 8:38 am 

If he's going to leave if you don't move in, then what's to say he wouldn't change his mind once you got there either. I would stay and finish school, for you and your baby and if he can't see how important that is, then that's his loss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 10:17 am 

I would finish school , and visit him . In the meanwhile, know that I am praying that he will soften and be full of excitement over his child , and will want what is best for you and baby . Teen Challange has great programs for moms and children ,( and include dad) perhaps you can check them out theyy are right there. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:49 am 

I would stay in school that would be the best for you and your baby. He should be more supportive of that. If he isn't than he is not what you want for you or your baby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 12:57 pm 

The other girls are right. If he has to give you an altomatum like that, he isn't trying very hard himself. He wants you to drop everything that's important to you and the rest of your life, while he can stay in his comfort zone. I know it's hard to think about your baby not having a daddy (My boyfriend and I fight a lot and I sometimes think it would be better for me and my baby to just get away). It is really hard, but I am finishing college and I think you should definatly put your education first, in the long run it will make your future so much better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 9:15 pm 

I became pregant half way through my senior year. My best friend (since first grade) became pregnant just 2 months before I did. She dropped out and I continued! I just want you to know what a wonderful feeling I had to walk across that stage in May and know that I was one of the "teenage pregnant high school students" that everyone seemed to dis and look down on AND I HAD JUST GRADUATED!! My boyfriend (now husband) and I got married before I was out of high school also. But, if he would have told me that, I would have told him to go on without me because if you want your baby to have the best you NEED to finish school... if he wants to be with you and the baby he can wait till you are finished in school to move to the city or he can move there until it is over! Just don't let him ruin your future and the baby's future! This is where you have to be the mommy and the mature adult and look at all sides and consequences of your actions! My best friend is now regretting dropping out and has decided to go back to school... now she has to redo our senior year over and take care of her baby. GOOD LUCK!! Remember, your baby's future is in your hands! God bless you!! I'll be praying for you!