Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: need help
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:23 am 

i am in the middle of a situation and i need help. i have been with my guy now for almost 6 years. we split up and he got another pregnant and needless to say me and him are back together and the girl is 6 months pregnant. we meet her to give her some money yesterday and she starts screaming her and my boyfriend have been having sex and she is going to do this that and the other to me. keep in mind she is 18 and i am 24. when i asked him a bout it, he says that it isn't true and she is going to do and say whatever to piss me off to make him leave and go back to her. what do i believe? i am so confused. can anyone help?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:57 am 

Hey

I can feel your pain. I was with my husband when I was 15 for about 2 years. Then we broke up and got back together 7 years later and got married. Between that time he was with another girl and they had a baby (who is 4) Obviously we have contact with her but sometins when I am on the phone with her she tell me things like "when my husband goes outhere to visit that thay have sex" I know that it is hard to prove, but sometines you just have to believe. People who want things but can not have them sometines will do anything to get them back. Pay attention to whats going on around you and remember always take care of your self first!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:44 pm 

Well, the other girl is 6 mos preg, alone, emotional and probably really wants your man to be in her life.

You've got to look at it from an outsider point of view.. has he been acting suspicious? Also, deep, deep down, do you think he is cheating? Finally, and most important, have you asked him if he is cheating?

I'm curious about the timeline... how pg are you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:43 am 

He hasn't been acting suspicious. I have asked him if he is cheating, and he tells me no. That he screwed things for him and i before by going off and getting mixed up with this girl and he says he doesn't want that to happen again. The girl has tried everything in her power to piss me off. I really love and have no reason to doubt him. I on the other hand, don't know if i am pregnant. For over a week now i have been waking up sick, but i did start my period on wednesday but i have been off BC since Fed. Can you help any?

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 12:29 pm 

Just remember that she is the lonely one. She is the one who is pregnant and has all of these raging hormones that could cause her to want him back and say and do things to hurt your relationship. You have to take a step back and access the situation from both your point of view and her point of view. She seems desperate. In a way, can you blame her? She is pregnant and the father doesn't want to be with her. I am not saying that the father should be with her, NOT AT ALL!!:) But I am just sympathizing with her for a minute. Its got to be hard for her also. I don't agree with the way she is handling her hurt feelings. It's really immature but thats who you are dealing with. Good luck to you. It's just going to have be, you let her say what she has to say and let it go in one ear and out the other. Be the bigger person. YOU KNOW if he is being faithful to you or not. There are ALWAYS signs. Good luck.

~Amy W.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 7:51 pm 

One last thing. If you turn out NOT to be pg, you should really get on birth control until things are totally worked out with you and your man. The last thing you need when you're pg is doubts about if he's faithful.

If you aren't pg, good luck in getting it all worked out with bf.