Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: need help w/ pregnancy
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 3:36 pm 

please help. i need advice. my boyfriend and i have been together for about 6 years now. we split back in oct 03 till feb 04. in that time he meet this girl and got her pregnant. the girl is only 18. he is now back in my life and says he is ready to make our life now. the girl calls all the time. i try not to get mad or jealous but it does occur from time to time. she is due in august and she just was told by her dr yesterday she has cervical cancer. my boyfriend is upset and scared. i just want to know where does this leave me. should i tell him to go about his life or do i keep him close. i do love him but what is a girl to do. please help!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:55 pm 

MY COUSIN HAD CERVICAL CANCER WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT THEY JUST SCRAP IT OFF AFTER THE BABY IS BORN.
tHE ONLY ADVISE i CAN GIVE IS SHE WILL ALWAYS BE IN YOUR LIFE IF YOU STAY WITH HIM IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT THEN GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN WITH OUT PROBLEMS. mY HUSBANDS EX WIFE IS A CONSTANT PAIN IN MY SIDE BUT I CHOSE TO PUT UP WITH IT, WHEN KIDS ARE INVOLVED YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T HANDLE.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 4:32 pm 

That is a tough situation. I think the only advise I have to offer is that you just need to follow your heart! If you stay with him, she will always be in your life, but if you love him and he loves you then I would think it's worth it to stick with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:43 pm 

I think you should stick by him this will show him how much you really love and care about him....she gonna be in ur life no matter what now that shes preagnant .....so just follow you heart...and see what happens from there :D