Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:59 pm 

HI EVERYONE. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET PREGNANT SINCE MARCH O4, AND NOT LUCK YET. WELL ME AND MY BF SPLIT UP BACK IN OCT 03 AND GOT BACK TOGTHER IN FEB 04. IN THE TIME HE WAS GONE, HE MET THIS YOUNG GIRL AND SHE GOT PREGNANT. WELL WHEN HE AND I GOT BACK TOGETHER I TOLD HIM THAT I UNDERSTOOD HER HAD RESPONSIBILITIES NOW FOR THE BABY. WELL ON SUNDAY, DAY BEFORE MEMORIAL DAY, SHE TELLS HIM SHE IS GOING TO KILL HERSELF IF HE DIDN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT. WELL IN ORDER TO KEEP HIS CHILD SAFE HE MOVED BACK IN WITH HER. HE AND I ARE STILL TOGETHER HE SAYS HE HAS TO STAY WITH HER LONG ENOUGH FOR HER TO HAVE THE BABY TO ENSURE SOME KIND OF HEALTH FOR THE CHILD. SHE HAS DONE EVERYTHING IN HER POWER DO STUFF TO HERSELF TO PISS HIM WHEN SHE REALLY DOESN'T REALIZE SHE IS ONLY HURTING THE BABY. HE AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER GOING ON 6 YEARS NOW AND WE HAVE INTENTIONS OF AFTER THE BABY IS BORN OF GETTING MARRIED. I JUST NEED SOME HELP OR SEE IF SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO CHAT NOW. HE AND I HAVE A GREAT REALTIONSHIP HE SAYS IN ORDER FOR HE AND I TO BE TOGETHER HE HAS TO DO THIS FOR HIS BABY. CAN ANYONE HELP OR TALK TO ME. PLEASE IM AT LUVCHELLIE69 FOR AOL IM.

THANKS,
ERICA

Post subject: hiya
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:18 am 
hiya my name is anna im 18 years old and preg with a little boy.well all i can say is when you and yr boyfriend split up how long where ys finished before he went with another girl if he loved you that much he wouldnt of gone with another one so quick.he would of still been gettin over you and not thinking about other girls.
but thats my opinion
hope to hear from you :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:08 pm 

I hate to say it but he has put you in a bad situation by being played by this young girl. The fact that he has moved back in with her is a big red flag and shows that he is getting his cake and eating it too so to speak. You need to re-evaluate your relationship and decide if it is toxic or not. You deserve better.