Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: need someone to talk to
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:24 pm 

im 19 years old. I have a two year old son and it is thee absolute hardest thing I have ever taken on. He just had his 2 year old birthday and his dad wasn't even there. He says he loves him with all his heart and yet he can't even call. He lives 200 miles away from us so he can go to school. He has never worked for anything in his life and yet he gets whatever he wants. I absolutely love my son to death. I would do anything for him and sometimes I wonder if having his dad in the picture is such a good thing. He isn't a good role model. He acts like any normal college guy now. He always says he wants to help but he has yet to contribute anything. I find myself everyday waking up and hating him more and more. How does he have the nerve and the right to just get up and leave and still act like he cares? It's not like i can just wake up one day and decide that I don't feel like being a mom today. I can't do that and I wouldn't want to. I love my son but I'm afraid that my feelings toward his dad are going to affect him. I just need someone to talk to so if anyone would be willing it would be greatly appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:13 am 

Hey, that sounds really difficult. I hate the father of my baby aswell. Im 7 months pregnant, and I'm very young, but the dad said he wouldn't leave. So he hasn't left me and the baby, but he does party EVERY weekend. So, I kind of see where you're coming from. You can talk to me ANYTIME, just message me :)