Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Needing some answers
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 4:48 pm 

EDIT: forgive me if this a bit too explicit, but I had to explain in order to get some answers

Hey all....I'm new here and I just had a question/story for ya'll

About a month ago my boyfriend of 10 months and I fooled around a little. No intercourse...but he ejaculate and got it on a finger or two. He then wiped it off and then proceeded fingered me.

I got my period two days later, but I've been feel nausea lately. It may be because of my love life, considering things have been rocky between the two of us lately and we broke up and I a week or two later I went on a date or toe with this other guy. They both go to my school and I suddenly felt really sick one day when they both ended up walking with me. Ever since then I've been feeling really sick before I get up and drive to classes. I talked to my mother about my nausea, and she was worried that it might be because I'm pregnant.

I know perfectly well that you can get pregnant without penetration, and I was also wondering how long sperm live. I have always had irregular periods, but it hasn't worried me until now. Is is possible for me to be pregnant if I had my period two days after my last sexual experience?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:07 am 

I seriously doubt that you are pregnant. There would be a slight chance if he didn't wipe off his hand before you were fingered but if he wiped off then it should be totally fine. I think you just feel sick from your emotions and the situation you're in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:57 pm 

Thanks for your comment....It maybe my nerves reacting to the thought of it........but it has been a rather strage month....