Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Negative but ovulating
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:55 pm 

:?
Hi ladies I am a bit frustrated. I got off my B/c in early june and have been ttc. In July aroung the 8th I spotted really light for 7-8 days with cramps around ovaries. I went to doctor 2 weeks ago b/c cervical cancer runs in family. Well now I am 4 days late I have taken pregnancy tests but they all come up negative is there any chance that it is too early to take the tests? Please help
:shock:
I am now 8 days late and have taken the early preg. tests and they all show negative I am going crazy I just want to know Please can somebody respond :( :( :(

:? :roll:

I am 13 days late and find no comfort at all when I most need it from anyone every time I take a test is says neg. Shouldn't it already show up by now. Or am I just to anxious to find out what should I do. My bfriend says I should go to the dr. bc of my cramping for a month but i am waiting on my pap results to go to another dr he thinks something is wrong instead of me being prego help :lol:

Last edited by caperine on Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 6:19 pm 

Caperine~
Before I say anything I just want to say relax. You're stressing, but not doing anything to help yourself. Just because you're late doesn't mean that you're pregnant. A lot of different reasons, besides pregnancy, can be to blame for you late/missed period. I agree with your boyfriend, you do need to see a doctor. Stressing out about the whole thing is not helping you in any way. Wouldn't you rather know then to just sit back, loose a few fingernails (from the biting) and loose a lot of sleep?! Right now is the time to find out what's the cause not just wait for things to happen. That's my suggestion to you! Good luck! Let me know how it turns out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:43 pm 

I agree with the above poster. You need to go see a dr. that many negatives probably means your not, but you never know, please go see a dr. They can help you and give you a blood test to determine if its + or -... Good LUck...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:26 pm 

I also think you should go to the doctor. My positive result didn't show up until I was 2 and a half weeks pregnant but I didn't test between 1 and a half weeks late and 2 and a half weeks late. GO TO THE DOCTOR!! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:53 am 

I agree with PP, go to thr Dr. I've heard of some people only testing positive on blood tests. Plus if you're stressing, that can make you late. You haven't been off b/c very long, it can take some people quite a while to establish a regular cycle again. Were you cahrting, and do you know if you ovulated? Just some ideas. Good luck!

Post subject: Thanks
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 12:20 pm 

I really want to thank everyone for calming me down. Does anyone have a round about price they charge for blood tests. I will make plans to see a Dr. if I find one that will take me without insurance that is the major problem :cry: well Thanks again let everyone know what happens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 1:57 pm 

Why not just go to planned parenthood or a nearby clinic to take the test instead of an actual dr's office, i know the PP around here does it for free, or AT LEAST a VERY small fee... Good Luck keep us updated!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 2:16 pm 

Yes planned parenthood is there for those in your situation. If it turns out that you are pregnant. Check out your local Social services agency. They have so many health insurance plans that cover pregnancy at little or no cost. They try to always make sure pregnant people have insurance.

Post subject: Blood test
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:15 pm 

I got a blood test from the dr. who delivered my 1st and it was way cheaper than planned parenthood and I get the results in 1 day rather than 2 weeks with planned parenthood they are supposed to be cheaper but really arent if you call around can't wait my bday is monday I hope I get the present I want a baby Keep fingers crossed thanks again everyone

Post subject: Negative
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:29 am 

Well got my results back and they were negative great birthday present. I simply asked my boyfriend if he had been checked before to see if he could have kids he was really angry about that and then he made my birthday a living well you know. I didn't think that was such a bad thing to ask. I don't understand the reason for missing my period and already went to a gyno and nothing wrong so who knows I am ovulating right now if I did the test right but since hes mad guess I won't have a chance this time around. I was really upset and needed him to be there for me instead hes mad. Well thank everyone hope I have better luck and I'll keep u updated!

Post subject: Ovulation?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:34 pm 

I am ovulating says the strips I don't want to get my hopes up though because I just had them up and as you see I had negative but wish me luck