Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:23 pm 

Hello
I have a 4 yr old dd and we are ttc again. I am 9 days late for AF and took a test when I was 3 days late and it was a bfn. Recently I have been getting some signs of pregnancy. Like when I went to the bathroom a few days ago I have some pink and it was gone as fast as it came also I am so bloated been for about 2 wks now. Also yesterday when I went to the bathroom I wiped and got some brownish dishcarge. My nipplers hurt and around them is darkening up. I had a lotta these with my first pregnancy, But my main concern is that I am having cramping, but its on one side. Not always on the same said. Its doesnt hurt its more annoying than anything. Some ppl said it maybe a tubular pregnancy, and I am so worried it maybe. But I have read that the pain is so bad you cant do anything, mine doesnt even hurt at all. And I read its usually stays on one side where mine goes from one to the other and its not all of the time. They last for just seconds nothing major. Please if anyone has gone through this inform me about it. I made an apt with my dr but I cant get in for a couple wks. Help please!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:21 am 

You did a smart thing by making an appt with your doctor, however you need to tell them what you suspect and that you are having pains. You should not be waiting weeks for this appointment!!!!

There is a good chance you are pregnant,...and I really do say that you should advise your Doctor of the pains you are having. He will fit you in ASAP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:22 pm 

I went to another dr yesterday I couldnt wait, I called mine first they couldnt get me in no matter what so I went to another dr who was more than willing to fit me in! Found out I am about 6 wks along! And did an u/s and everything is fine the pain or cramps are my uterus streatching! Thanks!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:56 am 

Hello Miles

Thanks again for the reply.

Congratulations to you and wish you a happy nine months of pregnancy!

I will remember your message honey and hope that next time I will have more luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:32 pm 

Amelia! Sweetheart! It is sooo good to see that you are still around! How have you been?? Any luck yet?? I'll say a prayer for you! Can you belive that Hannah is already 8 months!?!?! I remember when we were messaging each other twice a day waiting for her to come out LOL! I hope to hear from you soon!
xoxo, Kayla