FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:20 pm 

Imagine how the guys feel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:22 pm 
They HATED being in the costume more than the girls! Children are vicious to poor Chuck E.!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:32 pm 

I don't let Mikey go by chuck e cheese anymore. THe one by us comes out with music so the kids flock to him and then he just throws candy. And the kids who are mostly older just jump to get the candy and don't watch the little ones, and i find there mother's are worse, not even looking for the little ones. It's just crazy.
HEre's a funny chunk e cheese story for you. We went with another couple one saturday and all the kids. It was so busy. And there were so many kids that just run around and there parents aren't watching them. So my girlfriend Melissa was holding her daughter on a little car ride and this boy about 8 came up to her and said "give me your tokens lady." She was shocked at first then she laughed at him and said "you have to be kidding me." She cmae back to the table laughing that she was almost mugged for chuck e cheese tokens

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:13 pm 

Ok, I was actually laughing out loud at the Chuck E. Cheese thing! I can't even imagine what that must be like! Now I really feel bad about the bunny!

Sears wasn't too expensive. They usually have coupons for like $9.99 for a package or $6.99 per sheet (which is what I did). I just wait until a good coupon comes along and then I go.

As for the online thing. All sears portraits can be accessed on line, it is just a matter of whether the studio gave you an access code or not. On the receipt print out (the one that has teh b&w photos) check and see if there are online codes. If not, try and give the studio a call to see if they can give you one, b/c it is a great way to share with family and friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:31 pm 
Okay Lily's Easter bunny picture is up on her website :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:39 pm 

Oh I know Sear's isn't expenisve. THat's where we go. I belong to the club too. It was Penney's I was wondering about.
OUr Sear's doesn't post on line. FOr christmas I had looked on my receipt for the code and it wasn't there so I called and they said they weren't on line. So when I went the other day I asked if they were on line yet and the girl said no. I may call and complain, they charge 20 bucks for the disc but they aren't on line. Maybe they will throw in the disc. :wink:
I'm off to check out Lily's picture and then dinner should be here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:41 pm 

Oh someone did not look happy about the easter bunny. I LOVE the picture where is looking into shelves or something. You know she is just looking for trouble. I see you and I have the same boppy. I guess we all register pretty much at the same places. ALthough my aunt just made me a cover for mine so now it's pink and has dragon tales on it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:58 pm 
She was actually laughing in the Easter Bunny picture but they snapped it at a wierd time so she looks mad, but she is actually VERY happy :) Today she climbed COMPLETLY into the shelf then screamed because she sould not figure out how to get out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:23 pm 

Mikey's picture last year with the bunny was great, don't know about this year. He wasn't having any part of santa.
Oh no she got stuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:49 pm 

The pricings the same with the coupons and you can get those online, but now sears sheets are always 5.99 even if you forgot a coupon so if you don't then no. Membership is same if you get it online. So overall a little more. Our Sears just got online the end of 2004. I agree it all depends on the place and more importantly the people doing it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:51 pm 

He's adorable Jenel! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:10 am 

Thanks everyone!

Now I understand about the on-line thing Jenna, that sucks. I would definitely say something, b/c it can't be that hard to do, and it is a great feature!

Lily's easter bunny picture is so cute! It does look like she is mad though, I would have made them retake it, ha ha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:15 am 
I thought it was gonna turn out good because she was laughing so much when they took it so I said it was fine. Oh well. There will be plenty more Easter Bunny pictures :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:01 pm 

I better take the kids tomorrow. I am running out of time. I let easter sneak up on me this year.
Well, I'm off to make dinner. Taco night. I will try to get back on later

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:17 pm 
ymmmmm! Tacos!! Lily will be jealous!