Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Easter Pictures!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:17 am 

We went to Sears last night for some new Spring pictures of Justin! He did so good. He also sat on the Easter Bunny's lap. He did real well except we had a hard time getting him to look at the camera b/c he kept playing with the fur! Ha ha. He eventually did though. Check out my website to see the pictures!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:50 am 

THose came out great. THe family one is so beautiful. Did you buy the disk from sears? I took the kids but have to wait. Also there is no bunny at our mall until the week of easter.
It was so stressful taking the two kids for pictures at sears. We did just payton first and she was good, then just Mikey and he was good but the two together was tough. Mikey would look at the camera and smile but then as we were trying to get payton to smile Mikey would look all over

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 9:57 am 

No disc... Sears has a way you can view your pictures online at www.searsportrait.com. You have to get a passcode at the studio when you go. Then I just saved the pictures off the site and onto my hard drive. I did, however, buy the disc for the Easter bunny.

I can't even imagine what it must be like trying to get 2 kids to look at the camera! That is tough when they are so young! Well, at least you got good solo pics!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 10:55 am 
I am going to start taking Lily to Sears now that she is sitting up. I just took her to Wal-mart the past few months since all she could do was be proped on the stupid carpet. I am going to take her next month for her 6 month photos:) I got an Easter Bunny photo too, I am going to post it in a few days because I sent copies to the grandparents so I am waiting till they get them then I will post for everyone else. Lily did the same thing as Justin. She loved the fur. She was pulling his arm off. You can see skin in my picture because she was pulling so much :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:04 am 

Ha ha... that is exactly what he did. At one point, he even tried to put the bunny's arm in his mouth! Poor bunny, these darn kids torture him!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:04 pm 

Has anyone gone to JCPenney portraits? I went their last month for the 1st time and loved it. I had been going to sears for the past couple yrs. They don't use a pedestal, they do it on the ground. My guy was at the stage where he didn't want to sit or anything he was attempting to crawl so they let him do his own thing. They use a handheld camera and they laid on the floor too & snapped tons of pics. I like some of their props better too. I always get stressed at sears with 2kids but there was no stress this time. I think I may have to continue with them. They turned out really well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:08 pm 
No JC Penney portrait studio here :( My choice are Sears, Wal-Mart or over priced private photographers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:10 pm 

I think it all depends on the studio. We went to JC Penny the first time we ever did it, when Justin was 1 month old and we HATED it. They didn't have anything good for that age in terms of what to put him in. He couldn't hold his head up good yet and he was all slouched over in the picture. So, we went to sears at Xmas time and loved it. As he wasn't sitting yet, they had this neat seat thing for babies that they stuck under a blanket and it was perfect!

However, a good girlfriend of mine goes to a JC Penny in Jersey and LOVES it! So, I honestly think it depends on which one you go to. I say, when you find one you like, stick with it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:14 pm 

We are taking Jake to Sears tomorrow...I'll let you know how it turns out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:08 pm 

Justin's Mom wrote:
No disc... Sears has a way you can view your pictures online at www.searsportrait.com. You have to get a passcode at the studio when you go. Then I just saved the pictures off the site and onto my hard drive. I did, however, buy the disc for the Easter bunny.

Ours isn't on line so I can't do that. I wish they were on line.
There pictures together came out cute. Finally I said to the lady as ong as Payton is looking just snap it. And that's what she did

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:09 pm 

THose poor bunnies. They can't possibly be paid enough for sitting in that hot costume and being tortured by kids. LOL!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:10 pm 

I don't think our penny's does pictures. I will check it out to be sure. Not to be nosey but was it pricey?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:11 pm 
I completly agree because I worked at Chuck E. Cheese in high school and YES I did get to play Chuck E. A bunch and it was NOT fun!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:18 pm 

OH boy that had to be rough.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:19 pm 
Childrens running hands first into your crotch is not what I consider a good time :)