Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:07 pm 

Hi my name is Kristen and I think I may be pregnant. I am only a couple days late, but I think I'm pregnant. The last 4 months I've gotten my period every 28 days (3months) and 27 days (one month). Today would be day 30, so I am not too concerned. It felt like I was going to get my period last night while at work, but it wasn't there. I would be extremely happy if I were pregnant, and very sad if I weren't. I am going to be 30 in December and would love to have a child. I've had a rocky past with pregnancy, so that worries me. I've had 3 misscarriages, but no births. Second time I was pregnant I was 24 weeks along. I am going to an infertility doctor and they did alot of tests, but they found no definites as to what may be wrong with me. My uterus and fallopian tubes are normal and flowing as they should. I was supposed to get another test done, but had to cancel the appointment, they were going to look at my uterus lining closer. At an ealier appointment, my hormone levels were out of whack. Examply my estrogen was lower than what they had expected during my mid cycle 2 months ago.
My concern is this: If I am pregnant, can the doctor help my hormone levels medically while I am carrying? My last 2 misscarriages were results of the baby not getting the proper amounts of nutrients and the babies stopped growing. I am hoping things are this way: Hopefully if I am pregnant this time, I will be able to carry to full term with a healthy baby. I do honestly believe that possibly my last losses were meant to be. You may have heard the quote "things happen for a reason". I am beginning to believe that. I wasn't ready before, but I am in a secure relationship, our money situation is much better than it had been. My bf now and I have been together for 1 1/2 years. He was a raging alcoholic when I got pregnant last time. Now he is working on sobriety, he has been sober for 146 days.
I know this is long, but ANY comments or help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for listening!! Kristen

Post subject: hmmmmm
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:27 pm 

your definatly in a tough boat but as long as you get treatment asap the dr can monitor you close and hopefully you'll be able to carry this baby to term. Congrats on your dh sobriety thats a great start!