Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 6:58 am 

Hi everyone, I'm Amelia and I am new here today. I am 39 years old and trying for my first child. Hope you are all well.

I have been ttc for 15 months now. Had a miscarriage on 7th July. Since this time I have had three regular cycles (28 day cycles), last month I was 3 days late. This month, I started spotting 6 days early reddish spots but not enough to fill even a panty liner if I wore it for the whole of the six days, if you know what I mean. On 7th day when I got up and visited the loo to urinate, I lost some dark red blood and a couple of near black clumps of tissue. So put on a pad thinking af is here. However, nothing was on the pad, that was on Tuesday morning just gone. Since this (10 second loss of blood) I haven't lost anything else and now it is Friday. (af was due Monday)

My periods are normally 4 days long and heavy.

I am just wondering if any of you ladies have experienced anything like this and found out that you were pregnant??

I know I could take a test now but sick of the let downs if you know what I mean.

I took my temperature 4 and 5 days ago which was lower than normal. I don't seem to be able to sleep, can lay in bed for hours and restless before I manage to doze off and then I am too tired to get up!!

Slight cramps or aches in abdomen. Hot sweats at night (human swimming pool sometimes) Feel tired, aches in arms and legs, no sore b00bs or sickness but didn't have this last time I conceived.

So, if any of you can shed some light for me, I would be very greatful.

Thank you

Amelia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:07 am 

I understand how you feel about taking another hpt but I think that's the only thing that may give you a clue as to what's going on. If it's negative, you may just be having a strange cycle. Keep in mind that stress can have a big affect on how your body operates and if ttc is getting to you, it may do strange things to your cycle. Good luck!