Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New here
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:46 pm 
Hey everyone. My name is Ashleigh, Im 16 years old and I am 35 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Im having a little girl, in which Im naming Jayden Nina. Shes due October 2, 2004, but my doctor is thinking of inducing me at the end of September because shes worried if I go all 40 weeks, Im gonna have a 9, 10 lb baby. So Ill be getting another ultrasound done in about 3 weeks to see if Ill be induced at 38 weeks.!!..Im very excited about her coming!!.. Congrats to everyone on there pregnancy!..

<3Ashleigh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:35 pm 

Hi Ashley,
I am only 16 weeks pregnant but I picked out the same name as you for a girl but we would spell it Jadyn and the middle name would be Trinity. Good luck on the labor and delivery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:27 am 

hey, congrats on your pregnancy, i hope its gone well and the birth goes smoothly too....keep us posted!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:50 am 

Congratulations! I hope your pg continues to go well. Please keep us posted!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:31 pm 
Thank you everyone!!.. And congrats and good luck to you all as well!.. Ill keep everyone posted =).. Right now Im just trying to get her little room organized. I still live with my parents and they gave me the big room, because it has a little room off to the side of it and thats where her crib and stuff is going, but its not much space, and shes gotten so much stuff already, everything seems so cluttered..rr..So im just trying to make room for everything and it still look nice in there. But thats all thats going on right now..Go to the doctors in a few days and find out if there gonna want to induce me or not..but thats about it..so thanks again..and Il prolly be posting soon=)..

<33Ashleigh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:32 pm 

Hi Ashleigh, I am 36 weeks pregnant and I am being induced in two weeks... It is great that your parents are being so supportive. I was 17 when I got pregnant the first time but my parents werent as supportive... I wasnt due until after graduation but as soon as I graduated I had to move out. I ended up having my daughter stillborn in April 1999 but I say everything happens for a reason. I now have a 3.5 yr old daughter, a 2 yr old son, and another daughter coming in two weeks or less!!! You are lucky to have such supporting family. I hope everything goes well for you!
~Bri

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:40 pm 

Hi Ashleigh,

I'm going to be 17 in 5 days. I don't know if I'm having a boy or a girl but I hope it's a girl. Are you getting married? I am on Christmas day to my baby's daddy. I'm going to look kinda fat in my wedding dress but I want to get married for my baby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:10 pm 

Hi! Welcome!!! Wow you're SO close!! Why is your doctor worried about you having a 9lb 10ounce baby? My sister was 10 pounds and my mom delivered her naturally. It happens all the time? Just curious!