Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New Mommy to Be!
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:41 pm 

Hi, I am 22 years old, and am due in December. I would love to meet new people. I am really scared about Morning sickness. I am such a baby when it comes to that. I am about 7 weeks. Could be further along, around 9-10 weeks, cause of irregurlar periods. I go to the dr on Friday for the first visit. I feel great. If I am not sick by now, aside from a few queasy moments, do you think I will be ok? Any advice on this, or anything is great! Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 8:04 pm 

Unfortunately sweetie there's just no way to predict it. Some women are sick the whole time, some are moderate, some have almost no symptoms at all. Hopefully you will be limited to the queasiness.

I've found that eating some salty and dry food like chips, pretzles or crackers really helps me when I feel queasy. Also, taking a warm shower really helps me out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 8:08 am 

Hello!!

I am also due in December (20). As on right now, I am not feeling anything. I have not had morning sickness, I am not tired all the time. I feel great. It all depens on the person.

When are you due?
:D :D

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 8:39 pm 

Sounds like so far you are lucky, and long may it continue. I’d say you’re around the time when morning sickness tends to kick in. Some are lucky enough to never really suffer from it. I hope that’s you. Every pregnancy is unique though. Want to give us an update?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:18 pm 

Congratulations on not having morning sickness!! I am 25 weeks and I had morning sickness from like week 4 to week 14. It was rough... because I didn't just have it in the morning but all day. So, I send you wishes that you don't get morning sickness. Just keep a few things in mind.... don't eat greasy foods before going to bed and don't just jump straight out of bed fast and of course other little obvious things like certain smells and real greasy foods in the morning. These things may help you lessen your chance of getting morning sickness! Good luck at your first doctors visit! Believe me time flies from visit to visit! So enjoy your pregnancy!! I go June 7th to get my 4D ultrasound done, which I believe will be really fun and exciting to see. :wink:

Post subject: hi
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 12:06 am 

Yes morning sicness is the wost but i guess im lucky in the pregnancy i havent had morning sickness yet just the moments that i wanna get sic, im 7 weeks along and im due around january 4th. but dont worry about morning sicness it's all aprt of having that baby growing inside you.