Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Newbie here!!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:31 pm 

Hi, my name is Marcy. I'm 26 weeks pregnant and due July 28th, 2004. I just thought I would introduce myself. Anyone else due in July?

Post subject: Also New
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:53 pm 

Hi Marcy. My name is Angel. I am 15 years old and new here also. I know I am young, believe me I've already gotten enough grief about it, but I am starting a healthy life for my family. This was completely unplanned and I have learned to grow on my consequences. I legally married my boyfriend after I found out about the pregnancy and we have an apartment, which my father is supporting until we have the money for ourselves. I'm just looking for support from people I can relate to. I am 20 weeks pregnant and am due September 3, 2004 with twins-a boy and a girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 1:15 am 

Hi Angel!! I'm a young mommy 2 be also. I'm 19 and my fiance is 21. Congrats on your twins!! :D I know how it is to feel like the world is down on you sometimes for being young and pregnant, but you just have to keep your head up. I didn't plan my pregnancy either and I never thought I would be in this position but I am and we are happy and just making the best of it. It won't be easy, but it's not impossible and I know this baby will be much more of a joy than a burden. It's good to hear from other young mommy's 2 be. I'm a member of this great group called teenpregnancy/teenmoms. It's an msn group and there are tons of wonderful young women on there just like us. Just go to msn.com and people and chat, and then under groups type in teenpregnancy/teenmoms and it should come up. They are always looking for new members. So come and check it out!! I wish you the best of luck with your pregnancy!!

Post subject: Groups
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:45 pm 

Oh I'm a member and one of three moderators of a Yahoo group called Teenage Moms of the 21st Century! It's a great group, also always looking for new members. Its very supportive and carries a lot less of the drama that some public and even a few private boards do.
ANGEL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 8:49 pm 

Hey I just wanted to welcome you to the board and congratulate you on your pregnancy! If you have any questions I've just been through it all and would be happy to help you out! Congrats again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 5:38 pm 

Hi I am a new mommy to be. I am due in December. I go for my first pre-natal appointment on Friday. This was not planned, and I am 22, going to be 23 in June. My boyfriend is 26, and we are really happy and excited. I am looking to meet new people. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:43 pm 

Hey mommytobe,
I was also 23 when my son was born in December and my husband is 30. I think it's a good age! Our son was kinda/sorta planned, but now that he's here, there are no regrets!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:51 pm 

HEY I AM FOURTEEN AND PG LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO WHO CAN RELATE MY AIM SN IS XVIPER3X IM ME PLEASE!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:45 pm 

hi my name is alexandra and i'm also a new mommy to be i'm 24 and 20 weeks pregnant with my fisrt, i'm terrified but yet the mos happy woman on this earth, i'm due in late september early october.. i've been married for an year with a really sweet man who's 9 years older than me.. i'm pretty spoiled... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 9:00 am 

Hello & welcome.

Post subject: Hey Mommy2b122004!!
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 12:56 pm 

Hey Mommy2b122004. I am also 22 years old and due in December 2004. That makes me 11 and a half weeks preggers. You must be around that as well. This actually is my second pregnancy. When I was 18 I got pregnant and had a miscarriage shortly after, which was God's way of telling me I was definatly not ready yet, and shouldn't have a child. I had just graduated from High School and the story is pretty typical... I was drunk one night with someone I had known for a while and barely had sex... for about 1 minute and made him stop because I didn't want him to hump and leave me and be a girl that had a one night stand. I hate to think about it because it was someone I despised for many years after that, but have grown to forgive him.... (in my head, not to his face) I never see him, ever, and want to keep it that way.

Anyway, now, my boyfriend of 2 years is 20 and pretty darn immature. I am much happier to be pregnant with him than anybody else, but he needs to grow up quick like in a hurry. What will happen? Who knows, but I am pretty patient and I know that he does have love for me and will be wonderful with his babe.

So, Mommy2b.... Get back to me, I want to know some more about your pregnancy and such!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:04 pm 

Hey everyone! I am 18 and pregnant. I found out I was pregnant when I was 17 and only 2 days pregnant. (Yeah, I know so soon it's hard to believe!) Anyways, I am 26 weeks pregnant and due September 7. I know how hard it can be with people wanting to dis you because you are young and pregnant but do not worry!! You are the one that will be happy when you get to hold it in your arms... it's their fault that they will miss out on that excitement with you. I just graduated May 21... but still everyone looked down on me because I was a "teenage high school student". Also, me and my husband had been engaged since 2-14-03 and were planned on getting married 6-26-04, but moved it to 4-23-04 to where I wouldn't be that big. And this gave everyone room to talk and spread rumors about how I was just getting married because I was pregnant...etc. But, that's ok because me and Josh are happy as we could ever be and can not wait till our baby girl is here. So, I know what you feel... if you ever need anyone to talk to you can also talk to me.