Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:07 pm 

Hey all, just wanted to say thanks to SAM for this board.

Just to start off:

My husband (Jason) and I got married Dec 18, 2004. This Friday we will have been married for 3 months. We have been TTC our first child for over 6 months now.

I was put on the Depo shot and went off of it 11/11/04. About three weeks ago, (because of the irregular lengthy periods since coming off of the Depo) I was put on B.C. - pills (Mircette) for two months to try to get my periods regulated.

That being said, I think that I started a period this past Friday (3/11) and so DH and I will try to BD this coming Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.

Wish us luck in TTC our first child.

*hugs* and ~*~ Baby Dust ~*~ to all....

Sincerely,

~ Becca

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:40 pm 

I was on the Depo-vera shot for a long time, and I really wish I had never gotten on it in the first place because of the problems it gave me.. It made my period so crazy and IF i had one, it was almost 2 weeks long! All birth control made my period impossible to manage...

Good luck with TTC! Babies are fun stuff :) And congrats on the marriage - I've been married since July 3rd 2004!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:18 am 
Lots of baby dust your way!! My husband and I are trying to conceive also. We have only been trying for about 3 mths now. I work full time and go to school full time, but would be done with school when the baby would arrive. I hope to get pregnant this month, but we will see. We have been married for almost 2 years. We've had our time alone and now we want to share it with a baby. Right now we treat our 8 mth old kitty as our baby. He loves the attention and I think when we do have a baby he will have a very hard time. Well nice to meet you and lots of baby dust your way!! Crystal

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:06 pm 

Hi guys! My hubby and I are starting to try for a baby as well! We were married 5/22/04. We are just starting to try this month! I am super excited and can't wait for AF to end so we can start trying!

Jessica

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:48 pm 

Hey, good luck to you guys, I wish you the best of luck! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:47 am 
HI Becca

good luck to you. I hope that your wish will soon come true!