Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:04 pm 

Hey Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could help me. My husband has been the best husband in the world. This is our first child and he has wanted a child since the day that I met him. We have been married for almost two years and I am due March 29th, 2005. He has done everything that a women could ask for while being pregnant. He rubs my feet when they hurt, rubs my back with out me even asking him, cooks romatic suppers and gives me surprises, talks to my belly hoping that the baby will come soon, cleans the house, and is there for me when I am very emotional throughout the pregnancy. What I need help with is I want to show him how much I appreciate everything that he has done for me but I don't know how to show him. Giving him a baby is not enough in my book. :) If anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it. Thank you :P

Kimberly 12/29/1981
Nathan 03/12/1979
Married 07/19/2003
Due 03/29/2005

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:17 pm 

imo the most meaningful gifts are often the simplest of words. cheesy, but i'm fond of writing little notes and leaving them where my husband's bound to find them -- on his pillow, in his work pants, in his lunch on the nights he takes it in.

woohooo, baby day is rapidly approaching! know what you're having? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:44 pm 

Thank you for the suggestion. I will have to try writing him a note and putting in his lunch box because he always brings his lunch to work. We don't know what we are having yet I wanted it to be a surprise. Your little one is so cute. I can't wait to take pictures like that of my little one as soon as it get here.

Kimberly 12/29/1981
Nathan 03/12/1979
Married 07/19/2003
Due 03/29/2005

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:40 pm 

Right after my daughter was born I ordered a picture frame from Things Remembered.

I engraved "I love you Daddy! Love Always, Your Little Peanut, Emily Jo February 8th 2004"

I put her first picture from the hospital in there. He keeps it on a shelf above the bed. I know it is something he will treasure for ever.

Here is the website!

They have some really cute things! I am thinking about ordering something for him, he deserves another gift!

http://www.thingsremembered.com/webapp/ ... SNEW_0_298

Good Luck!!!

I am sure he will love whatever you do for him!!!