Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:37 pm 
:cry: I am new to the boards and I asked a question back on July 19. I thought you would welcome new people with some sort of response. I am still concerned about my size. As I stated before, I didn't have a belly until I was 31 to 32 weeks along. Then it started sticking out almost overnight. Well, now I am 34 weeks and getting big FAST. To the point that I am noticing stretch marks. I didn't even get these with my other three kids. Could I have a problem like too much amniotic fluid, etc? I am supposed to go to the midwife next week. I am concerned, though. I have never had an ultrasound with this one. I wanted to have it at a birthing center. Does anyone think I should be concerned?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 6:38 pm 

I don't really think you have anything to worry about. Remember, the last month is when the baby gains all it's real wieght, something like a pound a week I think. Also, each pregnancy is different, you may just have a big baby. :) Ask the midwife at your next visit just to be safe and try not to worry (I know, easier said then done). Good luck and let us know what happens. :D