Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: not sure please help
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:02 pm 

Hello,
I'm new to this so here it gos. Iv been with my boyfriend for 7 yrs. I was on birth control for 5 of them yrs. As of Jan, 2005 it will be 2 yrs i'v been off the bith control. I'm now ready to have a baby. My last pd was Oct, 19 or 20 well 19th was realy light then 20 th being reg. Anyway we did it for the first time without a condom on Nov. 4 and also on Nov, 8 th. I wanted to know if i could be pred or not. I have no signs of being. So how long can it take someong to get prag. And what or the signs.
SORRY SO LONG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:46 pm 

you would not be able to tell yet. we concived on oct 6(2 days after our wedding) and did not get a pos till oct 29. i would wait untill you totally miss your period. don't get stressed about it though b/c stress can make your body think you are even if your not. like you will get a lot of signs and your period will be late but your not prg. it really sucks it happen to us. good luck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:26 pm 

MY GOODNESS!!! 2 days after your wedding???
I didn't get anything like that for my wedding!!! :D
We just had our five year anniversary... It goes by real fast - I'm sure even faster with a little baby. This will be our first baby i'm 24 and dh is 27. I also thought I was pregnant a bunch of times before I really was... I can't even count how many times I went out and got a preg. test!
After we started trying it only took two months... but the doctor told me it takes most people 6-12 months... so I wouldn't be worried if it doesn't happen right away. The only sign I had was I was real tired..
Then all the others came after I was around 8 weeks (but I had already taken a test by then)

-nat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:43 pm 

It would probably be helpful for you to use an ovulation calendar, which are on tons of internet sites. If you have a 28 day cycle (days from first day of period to the next first day of period) you usually ovulate about day 14 - and then implantation doesn't happen for another week or so. parentsplace.com has alot of info on it you could read about.