Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: OUCH MY BACK...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:18 pm 

Im 19 weeks and 1 day, I woke up around 4 am to use the bathroom. I came back and when I was laying down I felt the baby move pretty strong.. (for the first time as well). Not too long after that I got the worst back pain ever. It was on my upper middle back and shot down to the bottom. I fell asleep until 9 and went to work. Here I am and it still hurts. It feels like someone kicked me in the back> I made a doc's appointment and they are going to see me in a hour. Has anyone felt this way before? Is it because of me growing and the baby moving? Most likely, but i wanna go to the doc's for my comfort. But if anyone has info please let me know. thank you all.

edd 3-21-2005

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:12 am 

Um I can't say that I had back pain that bad before. Bu t I have had it to wear that it was a little uncomfortable to sleep at night. And I told my doctor about it and she did an ultra siund and she said it was because the way the baby was laying. But I was fine after a couple of days. So don't worry about it back pain is common. Keep your appointment and see what your doctor says. Gd Luck... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:14 pm 

yeah I went to the Docs and she said that it was either just regular back pain or it could be my gall bladder. She said to stay away from fatty foods and that could be the cause of it. She measured me and we listened to the babys heartbeat with a few kicks too! So everything with my little one is great. I also have a ultra sound on Friday 10-29.. I have to go with a full bladder OUCH! Im 19 weeks, do you think they will be able to tell the sex? Also for the past two days I have been feeling my baby move! Its a wonderful feeling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:17 pm 

if the baby is lying the correct way that they can see yeah then they can tell my baby woulndt copreate untill 25 weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:25 pm 

Yes they should be able to tell the sex. My little girl had her legs spread eagle, I hope the same happens with you!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 2:16 pm 

well i went to the doc and my baby looks healthy, measured fine too. But we still dont know the sex :( I got a picture of the profile, face and the whole body. The butt was facing us and i got to see him or her spread the legs and kick. It was adorable!! I didnt even care that I didnt get to find out the sex because i got to know that it is healthy!