Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PAYTON!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:53 pm 

Just wanted to let you all know my little Payton got her ears pierced today. She looks soooooo cute. I love them
Her check up went well. The doctor can't believe how stron she is. Actually in the waiting room she wanted off my lap so I had her standing on the floor. She was just holding my fingers and she walked over to a wagon she had her eyes on. I couldn't believe it. I told the doctor I was concerned she was not rolling over. He said he hates that books make that a major milestone. It's total not. He said as long as she follows me when I move and she laughs and smiles he not at all concerned. He said at her size she may not. Not sure with that meant. She is up two 17 pounds. So she gained two pounds from last month but didn't grow an inch. He said he wasn't concerned about that eitehr cause last month she had a BIG growth spurt and she may just be evening out. And now she can eat solids. He said let her try everything we are eating. Except eggs and peanuts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:20 pm 

i can't believe she took a few steps so early on (even if holdin on) you must be so proud!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:01 pm 

I am so happy cause I was worried she was a little slow on the milestones. She had been standing for a few weeks and if you kind of pushed her along she would take funny akward steps but today she wanted the little wagon. I think cause the handle was a bright yellow. Then another little girl took it and walked away and she kind of just flopped down on her butt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:08 pm 

That's great Jenna!! Did Payton cry?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:34 am 
That is soooo great!! You must have been so excited!!Sounds like she is ready to walk as fast as Lily is :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 8:09 am 

YEah she did cry.............and so did I. She had gotten two shots too. But the doctor said it hurt her no more then a shot so it wasn't sooo bad. She seems fine now. I had to put ointment on them last night and turn them and she was okay with that so I guess they don't bother her.
Yeah I was so happy she took some steps. I know she will be into everything once she mobile but I am hoping she will be more content and look to be a little more independant rather then in my arms all day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:16 am 
Yeah now that Lily can get things herself she is happier for longer periods of time. It is nice. She will play by herself for like 5 or 10 minutes at a time then realize she wants me to hold her, so I do and then put her back on the floor and she is happy. Guess it will only get better. She was already trying to get the DVD's, but she could not figure out how to get them out because I packed them in there tightly for that exact reason :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:59 am 

ten minutes? Are you saying that's all I'm going to get??? Ten minutes? So walking is only getting me an extra 8 minutes? Oh boy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 9:31 pm 
awwwwww, precious!!! how much did doc charge 2 pierce them?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 10:37 pm 

My girfriend took her daughter and she was charged 45. But for some reason they didn't charge me. I don't know if they forgot or didn't realize. I asked the girl out front if there was a charge ands he just said no your done. I will see if I get a bill.