Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:34 am 

I've seen them, like I Said we have a farm near by but when we went to see them they seem so docile. There was just an old wodden fence keeping them where they are.
Would you believe it's snowing again????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:02 am 
I saw that on the news! It is going to be 75 here :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:30 pm 

Okay now I am jealous

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:31 pm 
LOL!! Don't worry it will warm up soon enough and come summer it will be nice there and 100 degrees here and then I will be jealous because I will be boiling!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:20 pm 
well i went in cuz i heard mykenzi stirring around in bed, and she is WIDE awake, and with her head almost against the side of her crib... again... and i start talking to her and...

this was as good of as i could get... her legs flew up on the air and her head came up, and then back down, she shoved her fist in her mouth... and...
she was making some weird noises with her fist in her mouth AND smiling at the same time... she has never woken up and not started screaming, and when i went in, it was like she had been awake for a little while... growing up is getting nice :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:14 pm 

It gets pretty hot here too, and humid. I can take the heat I can't take the humidity. Eeeekkk I sound like my grandmother

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:33 pm 
gotta love micjhigan and all the freaking unpredictable weather... this morning i t was snowing, this afternoon it was sunny and 45 i love our summers though, its doesnt get too hot, and usually cools right down at night. i use to live in texas. talk about unbreable heat and humidity!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:41 pm 
We have Tornados! Woo-hoo! (Just kidding about being excited) I have a underground tornando shelter in the front of my house :roll: Been here a year and have not experianced one yet and I hope I never have to!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:51 pm 
Well my husband got a new toy! I am still not sure how I feel about it but at least the car will be mine now. No more being stuck at home!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:34 pm 

YOu had to jinx it didn't you??? We all know when we post something on here that hasn't happened to us.......it then happens. Like you guys were all cpmplaining your kids were getting up at night and I said payton had been sleeping. Well, yesterday morning she was up at five, the night before up from 1:30 to 4:30, the night before that up at 1:30. Now we all have to send you no tornado vibes ***********, are you getting them**********.
Oh I love motorcycles. My husband would never get one. When the weather is nicer you have to leave Lily with a sitter and go on it for the day with your husband. Feel like wild kids again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:50 pm 
thats a nice motorcyle!!! i was on one, ONCE... never do that again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:51 pm 

I was on one a few times...........back in the day when I didn't have to worry about getting hurt and who would take care of the kids. LOL!!