Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:09 am 

Hello, I'm a new member here. I basically joined for one reason... I'm scared I could be pregnant. Maybe this isn't the right place for this topic, but I desperately need some help. I'm either extremely late or I've missed this month's period.

My boyfriend and I have haven't had sexual intercourse for a long time. However, we have "messed around." I don't think it's possible that I could have gotten pregnant, but there's always that chance. I don't belive there was any genital contact... nor do I think an sperm could have reached my vulva. He always ejaculates in my mouth, so the possibility of the actual ejaculation fluid getting me pregnant isn't possible. I've been paranoid and I've been thinking that maybe I could have come in contact with pre-cum, somehow.

Anyways, I haven't been experiencing "signs or symptoms," really. However, I have been having some cramping in my stomach. I've also had a lot of gas and bloated feeling. It has been slightly feeling like my period should be here, with the symptoms I normally have, but there's no bleeding. I'm *not* experiencing any morning sickness, sore breast, fatigue, headaches, or any other thing. I've been urinating a bit more than usual, but I've also been drinking a lot of caffeine drinks.

I believe I'm just paranoid. When I think logically I think it can't be possible... but I did miss my period.

I've been dieting and exercising for some time, now, also. Could that be the cause of a missed period? I've been losing weight for several months and just recently I've changed my exercise program.

I'm terrified that I'm pregnant, I know that could, too, delay my period. What do you think? Is there a possibility? And if so, how much of one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:38 am 

No, but if you want peace of mind then buy a hpt.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:01 am 

I agree if you are really scared then buy a home pregnancy test. Sounds like it is pretty impossible you are pregnant. Stress could cause the delay. You may just be having an irregular cycle. There are many reasons that could cause a delayed or missed period (one being pregnancy but that is unlikely). You are probably just having PMS signs and your period will be coming soon!!

Post subject: : )
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:11 am 

I surely hope so! Thank you both so much. I've been doing research and other things, I feel a lot better about it. If my period doesn't come soon... to be safe I'll get a test.