Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:08 pm 

I need advice on if anyone thinks i could be pregnant or not...I am 3 days late for my period...it should've started the 28th and today is the 31st. I had sex about 4 times this month, and we used protection everytime except right after my period ended. However, I never ever let him cum, we only have done it for a certain amount of time and then we stop. One time this month he did cum but it was inside the condom and he took it out of me right away after he did. The only way I see i can be pregnant is from pre-cum, however, I read online from many sites the only time precum has sperm in it is if the guy recently came and didn't go pee after, because the pre-cum is from a totally different area as the sperm but if he just came it does mix together. He never came anytime before we had sex. I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy from the signs ive read online except for my nipples are sore/tender, but they always are each month before my period. They havent changed in any way and i haven't felt nausea, cramping,food cravings,or anything odd from usual. The only odd thing is on the 28th (when my period was supposed to start) I went pee and wiped some blood...sort of like streaking or spotting. But i haven't had any blood since that day. I haven't had any constipation and i know thats a sign but i did have diarrhea one time today. I've been going through many changes this month, I lost weight and then gained some of it back in the past 2 weeks, and i've been changing guys off and on, and the weather has been changing almost every week from warm to cold again. Oh yea i have a couple times felt pain like around where my ovaries are, but not horrible pain or even pain i can't ignore...just a slight pain. I hope im not pregnant...DO YOU THINK I COULD BE PREGNANT?...It's not normal for my period to be late its always regular but it has been late in the past. PLEASE HELP!!! :( I don't even want to have sex anymore after this. I'm not ready! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE REPLY...I have to know what someone else thinks...i know it might be annoying...but i really need a woman's opinion...my mom flips out even if I question my period being late.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:31 pm 

First of all, sit down and take a deep breath. ANYTHING can make you be 3 days late...especially if you are stressing out over being late. Second of all, if you're having sex and you're late, then you could possibly be pregnant. Condoms are not fool proof and they do sometimes leak. You should go take a pregnancy test. I had absolutely no signs of being pregnant except that I missed a period before I took a test and found out that I was pregnant. I'm not sure if this is really any help, but I think the best thing for you to do is take a test. A lot of them are made to tell you if you're pregnant after the first day of your missed period. Good luck and let us know what's going on. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:18 pm 

Thank you so much...i know i need to stop worrying but it's hard to stop worrying when I know im not ready to have a baby whatsoever...The only thing about the condom thing is only the one time he ejaculated... and that was just this last weekend, Saturday the 25th...and my period was supposed to start on the 28th. So it didn't bother me much because I knew that'd be very hard to get pregnant a couple days before my period always starts...and the Saturday before that we also had sex but even then wouldn't have been when I was ovulating...because I ovulate anywhere from the 12-16th just about. And I know the egg only stays there to be able to be fertilized for 24 hours...so i just don't see how it's possible Id be pregnant. I thought it took work to try and get pregnant. So if i did get pregnant from this I just dont know what Im going to do because I'll almost not even know what to say on how i did get pregnant...i just wouldn't understand how in the world i did! Im still worried because theres still no sign of my period...but thank you:)...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:50 pm 

I think it only takes work to get pregnant when you really want a baby and that's all you think about. I have a couple of friends that have been trying for a while. And I was on the pill and still got pregnant. So I think if you're not "trying" but just "practicing" it is easier to get pregnant. You sound like you know all about your body, like when you ovulate and stuff. I think you are right about the egg needing to be fertilized within 24 hours of ovulation, but I think sperm can live in your body for almost 5 days. I'd say just relax and if your period doesn't come in a couple of more days get a pregnancy test. There are a lot worse things than being pregnant. Even if you weren't planning it. I wasn't planning it, but I'm getting really excited about it now that the shock has wore off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:07 pm 

Ohh yea i definitely understand...the reason im not ready to be pregnant is I'm too young...and ive also had enough problems with my parents let alone getting pregnant also...i'd probably lose them...I swear if i get my period im not having sex again till Im ready to possibly have the chance of having a baby...and if i do it's going to be so protected its not even funny...jeeze...well tonight still no sign of my period...I started feeling somewhat sick to my stomach/nauseated...but I have a feeling I might be putting it in my head and making myself feel this way...not sure though...the only way I could've gotten pregnant was from pre-ejaculation...it's all im worried about...tomorrow will be the 4th day late for my period...I finally got the guts to talk to my mom about it but didn't tell her I was worried about pregnancy...and she said I should be fine and her period was late just last month and she also wiped blood the day it was supposed to start but it didn't till days later. So hopefully she's right...time will tell...ive been trying my hardest to not worry...if it's still not here by Sunday...i will go crazy... :? :( ...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:24 am 

I had absolutely no pregnancy symptoms exept for my missed period. I didnt tell anyone that I was late, but about a week after I should have started my mom came into my room and told me she had a dream I was pregnant. I told her she was crazy..then she bought me a pregnancy test and she was right. I started having morning sickness about a week later and then came the breast tenderness. The constapation didnt start until late pregnancy, about 6 months, when the baby started getting bigger. To me it doesn't sound like your pregnant, but try taking a HPT and see what happens. Good luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:17 am 

Ohh...wow...well thank you:-)...sadly my period still hasn't came Im taking a pregnancy test tomorrow (Friday)because i was waiting until the end of the week before taking one. I don't see how it's possible i could be pregnant seeing it was only a few times and only precum. I know theres a chance but a small one. Still no signs of pregnancy except my nipples are still a little sore. I know this is a private/weird thing to say...but well I havent been hungry the past about 5 days and when i do eat i cant eat much I get full or else start to feel sick...I just got over the flu like you read...and ive lost 5 pounds in about 4-5 days...im not sure but are you ever supposed to lose weight like that if you're pregnant? And I still have diarrhea when i do go to the bathroom...not to where i have to run to the bathroom but when i do go, that's what it is...it doesn't seem so much as possible pregnancy but at the same time maybe it is? But I don't think if i was pregnant thats a normal thing to be happening?...im going to have to find out tomorrow...hopefully im not pregnant...if not im going to the doctors to find out what's been wrong...Im really scared/nervous about tomorrow even when i just think of it i feel sick/nervous to my stomach...Eh! :? Thank you for all your help:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:01 pm 

The fullness thing didnt happen to me until recently. I lost 16 pounds during my pregnancy. I'm finally just starting to gain a little back. I didnt have diarreah at all but things happen differently for different people. A lot of things caused missed periods, and if your stressing about being pregnant, that could be why your period is funny. But let us know what the test says ASAP!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:07 am 

Hi Amy, I just wanted to check and see how you were doing? Give us an update. :)
Also, I have a question for Haydens Mommy. Did you change stuff you were eating when you found out you were pregnant and that made you loose weight or did you just have really bad morning sickness? The reason I am asking is because I have lost a couple of pounds. I am 13 weeks along and have pretty much had no morning sickness or any kinds of bad pregnancy symptoms. I have been trying to eat alot better since I found out I was pregnant, so that may be what it is. Like I was drinking like 5 cokes a day, and I have pretty much cut out all but 1 or 2 a week. I think that is my hardest part about being pregnant. I LOVE my cokes, but I know all that caffine isn't good for the baby. Well, I'm just rambling on. Let me know what any of you gals think. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:17 pm 

I had very bad morning sickness, but also I was on a liquid diet because of my pancreas problems. It's okay to lose weight during pregnancy, as long as you don't lose too much. About the Coke your drinking, no caffeine is good for the baby, but I am also ADDICTED to Pepsi. Just drink caffeine free coke that's what I do, as long as your drinking enough water, caffeine free pop is ok to drink during pregnancy. It doesnt taste much different either

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:05 pm 

Hey:)...WELL! its weird...my period started the day i was going to take the test lol...i dont have any clue why my body was being so weird this past month...I woke up went to the bathroom and it started...i really did think I was pregnant...i think it was the flu on top of all the worrying...i really am not sure...or maybe my period was just late for once in my life...im just so happy Im not pregnant...i'm not ready...i'm only 17 years old...I would not be able to afford a baby at all...and I'd really have no one to go to...i was terrified of having to think of getting an abortion...and Im so glad...i feel like i have another chance to NOT get pregnant when im not ready lol...even though i was obviously not pregnant...but i feel like I have another chance so Ill never have to get an abortion and i'll be able to get pregnant at a time where it's going to make me SO happy to think I could be pregnant...thank you all so much:) It really helped me and helped me to stop all my worrying:) Thank you!!!! and good luck!!!