Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:34 pm 

I need some advice. I am 23 weeks pregnant, and have been in a relationship with the same guy for 5 years. The night after my last period ended back on oct 4th, i had to much to drink and had a fling with a co-worker. Also in oct, my fiance and i had unprotected sex throughout the month. Is it possible for the one night stand person to be the father. I have a 28 day cycle, like clockwork. My est. conception date is oct 12, During that time I was intimate with my fiance. Any suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 pm 

I doubt very much it's from the fling. I would just assume it's your fiances. I would also never tell ANYONE about it. Just keep it till your dying day. And keep faithful to your future husband. Telling him my make you feel better getting off your chest. But that is selfish, and unfair to unload on him. He is the innocent one. It would only hurt him.

But I do want to say i very much doubt it is the other guys anyways.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:37 pm 

thanks for the advise. I've learned my lesson!!!!! I guess it's just my guilty conscence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:43 pm 

if your worried it could be the other guys then wait till ya have it and get a dna test done..and I do not agree what so ever with the person who said to not say anything about it..

you need to let your fiance know you cheated on him....especially if there is a chance this child could not be his..plus I think its just wrong to lie about shoot like that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:03 am 

I think that you should get the dna test done. And then tell your soon to be husband if it isn't his. Don't tell him until you know for sure. Because you might regret it later. And if it is the other guys then you can tell him too. But wait until you know for sure.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:57 am 

I agree strongly with HannasMomma. Do not start your marriage with a lie, it will bother you (it should bother you) for the rest of your marriage.

It sounds most likely that this child is your fiance's. However, there is a possiblilties that iti could be from the fling. The only way to know for sure is via an anmnio, or a very simply DNA test once baby is born.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:43 pm 

I agree...you don't want to have a lie like this just waiting to surface in your marriage. And yes...ommission of the truth is a lie. I know it won't be easy, but he has a right ot know what happened, and that this baby may or may not be his.

Also...the child has a right to know who it's father is. IF you have ANY doubts about the paternity...you should get the baby tested once it is born. Not only will you have peace of mind that you know the truth, but it can be vaulable information. It is important to know the paternity for medical reasons. Heaven forbid your baby ever need any kind of transplant, or become sick and be looking for an explination...you may need to know the father's medical history.

Think about it...it is your decision to make. But remember...it is easier and less hurtful to tell the truth now than to try and make up for it years later.