Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Please Help me.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:34 pm 

Hello! Im 13 And Im having problems in life, Ive wanted a Baby since i cant remember And i think im gonna do it, The only thing im afraid of is what my mum and dad will say. We always watched programmes about teenage Parents and they always say: Look at them scabby People letting their Children having babies so young! Which makes me feel very bad. What is the worst they can do???

HELP!!! :?[/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 am 

Honey, babies are wonderful, no doubt about it. But you're very, very young. There are other ways to be around babies besides having one yourself.

Babies are a joy but they're also a huge job. It's not all fun and games, snuggling and kissing, dressing them pretty and showing them off.

They need total attention from their parents. That means no Facebook, no movies, no doing whatever you want when you want to do it.

There's colic, teething, colds and flu. Diaper rash and a whole host of other "not so much fun" type of things. Once you're a mom, that baby must come first 100% of the time. At 13, you're not done growing up yourself. Emotionally as well as physically. Your body is still growing and changing. Should you decide to have a baby at your age, it's very possible there could be complications. It could be anything from a miscarriage to hemoraging after the baby is born and in order to save your life, they have to do a hysterectomy. If that happens, you won't ever have another child. That would be incredibly hard to deal with when you love babies so much.

Don't be in such a hurry to grow up. The time will come when you meet your Prince Charming. He'll love you more than life itself and you will have children together and live happily every after.

See about volunteering at a day care, babysit for friends and family. There's some mom out there that would probably LOVE to have some help with her little one(s).

If the maternal instinct is so strong and you really feel you need someone to love and care for, get a puppy. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:56 pm 

I'm sixteen and I have a two week old daughter. I know having a baby seems so exciting and happy, but its a lot of work. rethink all the pros and cons before you take part in anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:10 am 

Having a baby is wonderful. You can dress them, take them around, take care of them, play with them.... But are your ready yet? Ready to clean you baby up, work to earn a living & support your baby financially? Ask yourself this. There is a time for everything. We all have to grow up one day & start a life of our own, complete our studies, work, marry & have kids. But if you ask any parent if they ever want to be back to school, they would say YES! So, sit back & enjoy all your lovely moments at school coz you have a long way to go & these days wont come back.

Post subject: Re: Please Help me.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm 

I think you need to really question why it is you want a child? You are so young and haven't yet experienced the extent of your own childhood. You have so much time to have a child later in life, when you're more mature and can offer the baby more in the form in material goods and guidance. I think you really need to come to the mature decision that it is not fair to the child for you to plan to have one at 13 - if you can't realize this, than you definitely are not mature enough to have a baby!

Post subject: Re: Please Help me.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:30 am 

You are too young to have your own. I think seeing cute babies is what makes you want to have one, but there is a lot more than all the fun times. Enjoy your childhood days, it's just not really the right time dear.

check out http://www.babypics.com/pics/, I'm sure you're gonna love those little ones. :D