Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Please HELP!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:40 pm 

I am supposed to be 6 weeks pregnant. Today I went for an ultrasound and all they could see is the amino sac and yoke sac. But, no baby has this happened to anyone and when you go back 1 week later there is a baby? Or am I going to lose it? PLEASE HELP ME! I am scared to death I love it already.

Laura

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:48 pm 

im sorry to hear that in my second pregnancy i had the same problem and 6 weeks and when i went a week later and they found a heartbeat.

I hope everything goes okay and let us know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:16 pm 

That happen to my best friend. She totally freaked out. :? They told her when she comes back at her next appointment (which was 2 weeks later) it will magically appear. And it did. They told her 6 weeks is alot of times to early to see the baby or the heartbeat. That's why you usually don't get an ultrasound till your further along unless there is reason to do so. She has a condition called Impotence Cervix so she has to get one as soon as she finds out she's pregnant.
Best of Luck!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:14 pm 

Take a deep breathe and relax. I went in for an ultra sound at 5 weeks due to slight bleeding post-intercourse. They couldn't see a heartbeat or the baby either. They saw the yolk sak and what I got a picture of was the yolk sak. Although there is a human in there, remember that he or she is VERY tiny!!! It will grow and soon you'll be able to see the baby itself and the heartbeat. But please don't worry! This is totally normal!! I'm now 8 months along and boy does my little angel pack a punch!! It won't be long until you're feeling just how big and strong your baby is!!! Congrats!! :lol: