Bulletin Boards
Home Page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MembersMembers
 User Control PanelUser Control Panel   LoginLogin 

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PLEASE HELP !!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:53 am 

Hi I desperately need some help, I have been trying for almost 2 years to have another baby the thing is ..its been 10 years since my last baby and I dont even know what to look for nomore or whats normal and whats not. this is my question, the first day of my last period was Sept 14,2004 about a week after I stopped and it wasnt what I would consider normal. anyway I started spotting, now it wasnt nothing major just a little spotting and my stomach was cramping that day. not sure what exactly happened, I know with my first son I had a light period and ended up pregnate, (messed me all up) but anyway im not sure if this is a sign or something else, Im due to start Thursday 10-14-04 my stomach is cramping up a little or mabey im feeling cramping in the lower part of my back, is it normal to cramp (light dull feeling) even if I am or does it sound more like im gonna start, I thought I would seek advice elsewhere this time im so tired of getting my hopes up to be let down, My husbands birthday is the 16th and I want so bad to give him a baby, we have one child together and she is 10 im 31 and scared to death,,,any advice is welcome.. I'LL KNOW BY THE THIS WEEKEND !!!!![/b]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:56 am 

I am 7 weeks pregnant and was so sure that my infertility treatment had once again failed because I got cramps for 5 days before my period was due. However, then I never got my period, and when I tested, I was positive. It is all confirmed now that I am pregnant and I still have cramps from time to time. My doctor's office tells me it's totally normal for some women to get cramps in the early stages and that it is not necessarily a sign of miscarriage -- plenty of full-term pregnancies start off very crampy. Good luck! I hope you get what you want!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:46 pm 

Hi,

I just wanted say that when I was pregnant with my son I was very crampy in the beginning......it felt like period cramps, this was around week 5, 6, 7 of my pregnancy and I had a normal, healthy pregnancy.

Post subject: Thanks Yall
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:46 am 

Thanks Yall for the words of support, However, It didnt happen again this month, :cry: It just gets so hard month after month getting my hopes up only to be let down again, I reckon when its gods will it will happen..I dont understand what im not doing right, or what my malfunction is :roll: lol.. Thanks again yall will keep everyone posted..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:27 am 

It will happen when it is time. Just don't get dissappointed and frustrated. It will probally happen when you least expect it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:12 am 

I understand your frustration. It took my husband and I 2 years to get pregnant with this one. We went through 2 m/c as well as a year of Clomid (fertility pills). The only thing I can say is that I feel for you and your husband.